One Year from the elections

So its one year away from the elections for President. Who are you going to vote for and why, or are you not going to vote and why?

doesn’t matter

bush is gone

u.s. will thrive again! lol

Not Hillary thats for sure

I’m not going to vote,I don’t like politics.

Primary- Bill richardson
General election: Whoever’s on the D line

I’ll talk about politics 1 week before the elections. Other than that it’s a waste of time.

See Sig

Fixed

:picard: cause hitler wasn’t the worlds biggest conservative or anything

i vote for whoever can give me lower taxes, since the gov. steals too much of my income…

Ross Perot

that would be the republicans

its a redneck thing, you think they actually retained any knowledge they learned back in high school, let alone actually educate themselves on anything?

On a sad sad note, I would never vote Clinton, and I do not feel that Obama has enough experience to be a wise choice, and I am most likely ending up voting Giuliani… ugh

Giuliani would be my first choice. And im a straight a college student thank you very much

Ralph Nader.

oh wait…

Jack Kemp

when more than $0.42 of every dollar you earn goes into Uncle Sam’s pocket youll start voting the same… regardless i could start spouting out political science how peoples’ votes dont actually count due to the electorate, youd only count in the primaries, but that would be a ludicrous waste of time… ie theres no need to explain why my voting preference lended from a view of ignorance really isnt, its more an issue of ideology,

but heres just a little something to think about:
(pB+D) > C, where:
d=citizen duty
c=cost of voting
p=probability
B=difference between candidates

p/probability is a low number, its the probability of your vote actually counting, which is less than 1/100,000 so when you work out the formula the difference between candidates is null, under the premise that nobody should vote unless they believe one candidate is ~million times better than the other… but still unless youre stupid youll know that your vote in the presidential election doesnt matter, because we have an electorate, and youre a shining example of D from the formula, and you feel happy thinking you matter

:tup:

Hard to say who you’ll vote for when you don’t know what the choices will be yet.

Pretty good probability I’ll be voting Republican though.