Outdoor Karting at CVMP: "The Battle Continues" - [FINAL DATE Saturday 10/17]

UPDATE 10/11!!

Meeting Location

CROSSGATES MALL:
Alternate Parking Lot across from Melting Pot / (Old Hooters) entrance. See RED square below.
In case that lot is blocked off for whatever reason, go to the far end of the big parking lot, BLUE square.

http://images.uncleajg.multiply.com/image/1/photos/52/600x600/109/Ckuo1.jpg?et=sxZHMlVrU91BhqSwZ33kcg&nmid=75706857

Meeting Time

10/17 (Saturday) 8:30 AM Sharp.

There’s a 10 minute “grace period” and we’ll take off at 8:40 AM.

I’m sure that everyone would appreciate punctuality as there are many on this board taking time off from work and spending time away from family to be at this event. Let’s not inconvenience others.

Thanks.

If you are on this list but are no longer attending, please PM me ASAP.
Likewise, if for some reason you are not on this list but are attending 100% please PM me.

FINAL LIST

1. OsoiNA6
  2. Swiffer
  3. Vovchandr
  4. SINGHISKINGHTHEBESTDRIVERISCOMING-(he should really be no1 on the list since thats where hes finishing across the line)
  5. Shady
  6. Wayne64SS
  7. Mike
  8. Ilya
  9. Brooks
  10. FreakLS7
  11. Jammer
  12. Ilya’s Friend
  13. Dave (not big red?)

Other Stuff

I’m awaiting confirmation on what food (if any) is available at the track. Waiting for a reply on this…
If NO FOOD will be available, we’ll stop at the rest stop just before Syracuse on I-90 for people to pick up a sandwich or something.

BRING CASH!!! Once again NO credit/debit cards/checks will be accepted at the track.

Racing format will be up by 10/14. Please be patient as I am overseas right now and have limited access. Thanks!! :thumb

I’m super excited. And my friend is still a go for this event so :thumbup.

ya im really excited, im sure i meet all you before so if anyone doesnt know me make sure to say something to me while we are there, i hate when we get back from events and people are like “not sure who was you etc”

archie im working that day and un able to go

wattheshit dude take it off

it doesnt work like that

well sorry to hear i wont be pwning you after all…

alright man… damn… i guessssss

Looks like we aren’t going to make it. Money/Time issues… Sorry.

who are u on the list? or u already off it?

they were ifs and not on.

Oppie- thanks for the notice…

List updated as per replies and PMs.

Big Red, you’re off the list, sorry it didn’t work out…

I thought you were “Dave” but there’s another “Dave” on the list. Is this you or someone else?

Anyone who knows, please answer. Thanks.

oh ya sorry, big red was on, i deleted him off…

Dave is assume is Dave Schmedial or w/e with the Scion…

stealin my meeting spot i see, archie :smiley:

have fun, y’all

Archie used that spot on the first GPNY trip…

Looks like Brooks is out of the picture due to circumstances.

And wear something warm because it will feel like siberia there judging by the forecast.

However for anybody interested in an winners rejoice get together afterward, Mr. Brooks is inviting everybody to a house fire on his newly acquired property at the end of 890. :thumb

i need some racing gloves

Oh. I used it in June or so of '08 for a ClubRSX meet, I dunno if there was a GPNY before the one in November '08 or whenever the one I went to was.

Whatever. Stupid argument :smiley:

Hate to do this last minute, but doesn’t look like I will be able to go either. Sorry Archie :(.

weak

banned as fuck

bye

Yeah but you did not include the satellite photo with the red and blue square to show the alternate location at the time, so that doesn’t count obviously.

ClubGaySX meet or not, you cannot take away the fact that I am the OG user of the alternate lot- sorry dude.

And my dad could probably beat up yours too (in checkers)

:lol