Outdoor Karting at CVMP: "The Battle Continues" - [FINAL DATE Saturday 10/17]

Yeah two layers and a jockey cup for when Wayne tries to break your ballz…

In seriousness though, you will want to be warm and have GLOVES.

Even if they’re some construction or home depot type of joints, you will want to be sure your hands retain enough heat so you can feel the damn wheel.

Noted. I’ll bring my baseball batting gloves with me haha.

i wouldnt let swift ride with u…he freakin smellllllllls

LoL, looks like i’ve inherited the dirty bastard

lol.

SHITS GONNA BE TYTTEEEEEEEE

Wayne im just gonna give you 50 bucks this time…

Might be cheaper than spending 80 to run with my luck

Nah, the karts don’t have a diff and it’s not straight line- so you should be good to go dude!!! :thumb

:lol

Theres still a motor, 4 wheels and a steering wheel :ohnoes

There will be blood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC6uTTAtvco

Damn. Now I’m scurred. lol.

you offered. wtf!

yo guys are gonna freeze… and be driftoing in the snow tomorrow

so uh. if were unlucky and it does rain…

Do we still run :excited

Oh and if we cant run… how far is gpny from this track :shifty

:rofl:rofl

Wear warm and wind resistant gear, wind cuts through clothing like a knife when its hitting you head on at anything over 30. Any biker will tell you riding in even slightly cool weather requires much more insulation than you would expect, let alone 40s. I know I personally will be wearing my motorcycle gear that I wear this time of the year, my motorcycle gloves with windproof liner underneath, balaclava, and motorcycle jacket with at least one layer underneath.

ya word up on wind resistant gear

i wont be wearing any, im still trying to find clean laundry

this place is a blast!! The Karts are really fast, you won’t be dissapointed.

I only did 2 10-lap sessions when I was there and my arms and upperbody got a hell of a workout… be prepared to be sore later on!

My parents live 15 minutes from the track, I go home to Cazenovia frequently… If you want to take an alternate route to avoid 90 I suggest taking Route 20 since the track is located on it. Straight shot out there, much more scenic and it really shouldnt take you much longer.

Wish I could go but have fun tomorrow and don’t brake in the final corner unless if you feel like getting passed on the homestretch :thumbup

Archie you know if we gotta wear “fire suites” I use that lightly, those things were a joke lol…

Anyways jW…

Singhs got a puffy ass coat

pufffffdaddy

and i dont care u guys can make fun of me tomorrow, im warm… so if it takes a big puffy coat to be warm, i’ll wear it

I’m wearing an old puffy coat I have that I wear when I work on the car during the cold months. It’s torn, oil stained, etc. But it’s warm. And soft.

But yeah, do we get fire suites/helmets? lol. Or is that extra?

They provide you with gloves jackets neckbraces and helmets so you’ll be all set