Outdoor Karting at CVMP: "The Battle Continues" - [FINAL DATE Saturday 10/17]

im in the fat class…

You talk the talk but let’s see if luck strikes twice :tongue

And let the trash talking begin!

Archie do you know if they have any lap timing equipment of we will just have to go by placement?

meh, it’d suck for all you guys to get your asses whooped by the lowrider on here AGAIN. I hope i have an off day, i’m tired of dealing with LAP TRAFFIC.

For the record, Jclark had advance warning about this event, got skurred…

Mafdark, Mike this is not too far for ya, better be there

Negative, I have a wedding to go to that weekend, otherwise I would be down to try and drift this track :lol

:rofl show dem who da boss iz Wayno

Less weight in a kart has many advantages, and not just slow speed corners and acceleration.

A lighter kart has the capability of taking MUCH tighter (shorter) lines.

I did some oval karts not long ago and had to use as MUCH of the track as possible (brushing the turn in point on the outside wall, literally clip the apex, and bash track out) just to TRY to keep up with the people half my weight. they could just hug the inside and keep ahead of me no problem.

Screw physics. Let’s go racin’ on th emoooooooooooooon

Doesn’t matter, he’s slow. We’ll have enough back markers as it is.

yes we are …but let not come close to hiting k20’s grand prix lol

We can use the timing from GPNY to better determine the placing order.

Fastest guys in the back and so on.

Times have been posted in the previous thread.

hey archie is the date comfirmed … i just want to request it off tomarrow

i’m not even gonna waste my time as i’d come in last place… soooo

well you’d get to start first meaning you’d be in first place for about 1/4 of a lap

thats if u even finish … and end up in the wall :ahh

i think your mistaken. i never ended up in a wall.

there allways a first time

Swifty and Brooks are debating on the matter.

It’s 95% at this point, but I am waiting for the owner to get back to me in writing with the date as OK.

Please be patient as he is on the road now and doesn’t have much access to e-mail. I’ve been leaving messages and following up.

I don’t see any reason 10/18 is a problem as I asked him about this date before and he never said it was not a good date… But I’d wait to ask about requesting the day off.

Will update as soon as I settle the entire deal with the track owner.

cool thx i’ll ask for it off anyways cant wait had such a kick ass time at gpny

hell yea GPNY was win.

ROFLMAO@YOUUUU… despite the fact that track has a lot of straights… there won’t be roll racing. Sorry, better luck next time.

I’m tempted to come… I’ll see if I can get vacation time around then. I’ll let you know. Just don’t let Cazwrx drive your kart… he’ll run better times than you. Right Kramer? :wink: