Paid Membership (off topic)

Well I dont understand how their is conflict of interest and I fail to see how his position will encourage people to buy from him…

I could care less if hes an admin or a mod or if he even posted on the forum and his position has no influence over me when it comes to buying parts. Its actually quite simple, I can buy the part from ebay or even phase2 @ say $80USD + Shipping + Customs… WHY would I buy from then if I could get it from Bing for $80CDN to my door ? It has nothing to do with him or his position, it has to do with the price.

I’d disagree with this as well… How is it that you think Bing owes me because I’ve purchased items from him ? That would mean Zehrs owes me because I do my grocery shopping there, or Allstate owes me because I have my Insurance with them.

Again… I could buy a part else where and pay more money for it, or I could buy it from Bing and save, so as far as I see it, I owe him because without him offreing the part to me for that cheapre price I’d be getting screwed else where.

And again… I buy from Bing because the price is awesome and as far as Im concerned, so is the quality. I have yet to break a single goddamn part that I have purchased from Bing as well so its funny how you claim his parts are so low quality.