half year membership

Yeah i payed my membership last year in niagra and ever since we have swiched to vb i havnt been a member, and iv asked acouple mod’s abunch of times already and still nothing…do i get 5$ back?

which mods did you ask?

same thing happend to me. g fixed me up…

I thought it just cancelled out at the start of every year, I paid my membership last august and I’m no longer a member either

iv bugged you twice about it, you said you would ask about it, i wrote gonad an email, nothing i got shawn to talk to gonad on msn, still nothing

which mod was it that took count of who paid who, when, regarding membership dues, was it not SPD-DMN?

I can’t remember who it was, but I got a PM asking me about my membership dues when the forum switched over to VB…

You guys didn’t?

and you don’t really want $5 back…

wasn’t me. I believe axlerod was trying to track down the mess left behind by some other people…

no i dont want my 5$ back, who ever it was taking the payments at the cosy last year is who i payed, 2 ppl sitting at a table i dont remember any names, but w.e im probably not missing much anyways

ur only missing us making fun of noobs! lol just kidding

lol $5. good old son

thats ok , i gave the membership collecter guy 50 bucks each year i signed up for my membership , i still havent received a receipt, didnt pay just so i could be a member , i payed so i could help the club , but ive been hearing that shit has been pocketed, i want a friggn receipt