problems with my mebership

hey guys wats up jus wondering if you guys been able to add me as yet i paid foer the membership about a month ago and havent heard anything back jus yet. i was wondering if it went through as yet or youg guys just havent got the time i dont know who to pm about it so i figured this was the other most convenient place for it. thanks

hey guys wats up jus wondering if you guys been able to add me as yet i paid foer the membership about a month ago and havent heard anything back jus yet. i was wondering if it went through as yet or youg guys just havent got the time i dont know who to pm about it so i figured this was the other most convenient place for it. thanks