2006 memberships

When Do you want the 2006 membership money by? just wondering how it works will you be denied access to the member chat on jan 1st.
and do we pay to the same paypal
thanks

Brent

i’m interested to know as well.
want to see what the member section has to offer :).

Hey what happens if we joined halfway through the year? Is the membership good for a full 12 months?

this is always a sticky situation.

we find it difficult to rationalize a strict cut off date simply because many people do pay mid-year.

further, there is enough $$$ that has been collected to cover most of the expensive (hosting and such) but i suspect that there will be a bit of a blitz this year for memberships.

as far as i know nothing has been finalised at this time.

if you want to become a member just submit your membershio donation and you are welcomed into the members section.

ive payed my money to son to become a member…how long untill i can access the members section and stuff??

Users get added whenever I get around to the e-mail. Usually its pretty
snappy.

I to have paid for membership, but when i did the PayPal “receipt” said it was for the 2005 membership. Will i get the 2006 or 2005 (no use since its 2006) ?

Thanks

If you paid for membership, your rank title is changed to 2005 Member or 2006 Member. You will know by that. Yours has not been changed so it
appears you haven’t paid yet.

I don’t want to sound pushy or anything, but it seems i have paid for the membership because it has been charged on my credit card. I don’t know how long it takes to be processed by you. If there is any problems with that get back to me thorugh e-mail.

Thanks.

(sorry if this sounds like im comlaning because im not, just like to stay on top of issues)

That was complaining not “comlaning” :slight_smile:

Speaking of memberships, I’ve been wating one since January but since there are no meets I can’t give 10 bucks to anyone, and I don’t like paypal… can you just hook me up with it now and I’ll pay next time a regional leader shows up to a meet…

Should have given it to me, when we met.

The next meet is coming up shortly within the month of March. So be patient.

I didn’t know i could, the sticky says you can only give it to regional leaders and it didn’t list you as one :evil: :evil: :evil:

Err actually I’m just slow, it does say you can give it to mods too… my bad…