Paid Membership

Who is in charge of paid membership now? Nobody seems to answer their pm’s … maybe someone will post it up here

Sorry I had totally forgotten about your PM.

Can you PM bing as he will be responsible for fundings for the time being.

Then we can set you up as member.

Thanks,

How much is it to become a member? Apart from status, what are the advantages of becoming a member?

$10

You get access to the members section and we will be setting up something shortly that will give members personal space on the forum.

How do you go about paying the $10? Can I do it online?

Have all of the previous issues been worked out with funds? I would like to know that my money would be handled professionally (ie recording spending) and that it would contribute to the site. I’ve been freeloading on the site and really enjoying my time here, I just want to be sure that my contributions would be put to good use. I don’t think thats too much to ask. Thanks

you accept paypal?

As I said, please arrange to send payments to bing. I can accept it to my paypal or EMT but I would rather it go to Bing right now for the time being until we sort out how we want to handle it.

???

Could someone contact bing and get him to post all necessary info of where to send money and whatever other procedures to follow somewhere so people can become paid members?

I’ll send him a PM now.

i PM’d him 3 days ago and got nothing back…

He posted a message somewhere on the forums saying he’s in New York and will return Monday to start responding to PMs/e-mails.

yeah guys sorry, i was in NYC from friday evening through this morning and i came right into a 9:00 am meeting…

previous issues regarding funds were due to a lack of transparency among admin. Needless to say, a part of the recent changes were to make sure that the people who spend the money on the club have access to the funds donated.

Please give us a couple days to figure out the best way to expidite this process. I would prefer not to accept donations into my personal paypal account but i will do that if necessary and transfer cash equivalents into the existing funds.

donations can now be made through paypal to son240sx@gmail.com.

you should accompany your payment with a PM to either G or myself so that your status can be changed.

Bing,

I’m going to make this sticky in the Front Desk (and include it in all the forums). Once I do, I’ll make a link up in the top toolbar with “BECOME A MEMBER” in red.

Anything you want to add to this?

Don’t want to mention stickers and t-shirts and shit just yet.

Also, who do we want authorized to accept cash payment in person?

How to become a member

To become a member, please send a PayPal payment of $10 CAD to son240sx@gmail.com

Benefits of becoming a member:

• Help support the club
  • Get access to the Member’s section
  • Receive personal space to host images (under development)
  • Ability to use signatures and avtars
  • Ability to upload attachments to posts

Thank you,
SON Staff

Who are keeping records of said funds? And when will you be releasing them?

All PayPal receipts come to the GMail as well as a copy is forwarded to my personal mailbox. This is how I have been upgrading memberships (pretty much < 24hrs)

I also have access to the PayPal account.

As far as who’s keeping tabs, well, bing and I have kept track of who’s paid so far, since the switchover.

And we can release the grid of who’s paid and when during year end, if the public needs to see it.

will you accept emt?

I paid my membership to bing, hope i get set up soon