a question...

i don’t know if this is the right spot for this question…but i’ve been wondering for a bit and i’m sure others have too.

the members section is only open to those who have donated to SON…yet you did not specify/give any guidelines on how we were to do this. i would like to donate, not only to gain access but to help the club as well because i plan to join sometime soon.

so how would i go about this?

thanks,
Brian

you contact an RL or admin and pay them 20 bucks.

hey brian,

when the snow dies out and everyone brings their cars out from hibernation we will hold a bunch more meets like we did last year.

when that happens, we can accept the donation and give you member status.

thanks

you contact an RL or admin and pay them 20 bucks.[/quote]

He knows that much Andrew. He’s not a moron.

What I think he’s getting at here is, is there a PayPal account or a mailing address he could send the money to without having to meet up with Bing or Andrew in person?

Also, if it’s $20 I want my $15 back! :wink:

you contact an RL or admin and pay them 20 bucks.[/quote]

He knows that much Andrew. He’s not a moron.

What I think he’s getting at here is, is there a PayPal account or a mailing address he could send the money to without having to meet up with Bing or Andrew in person?

Also, if it’s $20 I want my $15 back! ;)[/quote]

Yeah I’d like my $15 back too lol. And how come I’m not able to access some forums? Or are you guys still working on the members list thing…

just consider your self a goo dperson for the 35 dollar donation.
Some of us payed 50.
I can collect your money brian sometime soon, or give it to marc and ill grab it from him.

thanks for the answers guys. marc was right. i knew that most of the time you’d have to give it to an RL or Admin in person, but i was just wondering if there was some sort of online means of paying.

that’s cool. i was going to pay a while back when i was going to bing’s house with Marc…but then something came up and i couldn’t go…and then i could’ve paid Adam when i helped him tear apart his parts car…but didn’t bring enough moola…bah.

i’ll pay sometime, once i get some flow coming in.

thanks,

Brian

Come get your ring, drop off my hood, get my money from marc and pay me the $20… Cool? :slight_smile:

you free on saturday or sunday Adam? the car is at CP Racing now, so i’d need to head over there sometime to take off the hood. Marc could either give me your money or come with, it’s up to him but i’ll ask him next time i talk to him.

so yeah, i guess i’ll pay the next time i see Adam, which is hopefully soon cause i want my ring back! :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone wants to pay by PayPal as a couple of members have already done, you may send $21CAD to iQuABoB@hotmail.com

Please inlcude your real name and forum username so I can add you to
the members section…

PS the extra $1 covers the stupid paypal fees.