Paid Membership (off topic)

No, I understand what you are getting at with “advantage of positioning etc…” I just do not agree, or see it as a problem and I have a feeling that its not helping him as much as you may think or making him that much more money or as much money as you may believe it to be.

I can understand your arguement for quality parts as well since you do get what you pay for. But as many people have mentioned time and time again, their are certain items/parts which may be of lower quality but are just as good as the top end part. Personally, I have ran Bings Manifold, Ext & DP since April 05 and they all have well over 25,000kms. They are not rusted to shit, they have not cracked at all, no welds, hangers or anything have broken. I also have his Short Shifter and beat on the damn thing and it hasnt bent or broken and it doesnt even rattle! all over 25,000kms later… so sure they may not be top of the line parts but hell I’m more then impressed and extremely pleased considering the money I spent and even if they all broke tomorrow, I could replace it all and still be cheaper then buying the Full Race Manifold for example. But their are some knock off items you dont buy and maybe the Exhaust is one, BUT Atleast he could exchange the systems for people and I do not believe the new ones are falling a part?

I can also partially agree with a business owing the consumer for their success. But it is done in different ways perhaps. Myself, I believe I help my conusmer with the simply fact that my price on Powder Coating is 75% of the time cheaper then anyone else, and many times, the customer is just shocked because I can save them some money. And when I say to them (Thank you for your business, I’m glad you are pleased with Finished blah blah) they say, NO! I owe you, I cannot believe it looks this good and you were so much cheaper then the other guy.

Well, I look at it the same way with Bing… hes helped me by SAVING ME MONEY! and that is what hes gave back to me as the consumer and whether you believe it or not, it does help, not everyone is rich and not everyone wants to spend every paycheck on a Full Race Manifold and they appreciate the people who are able to help them out and save them some money. And their is a very simple fact for that, cost of everything is going up everyday but wages are not, so people need to find ways to save every penny they can or they will not have any. So the people who will get their money are the people who can come up with ways to offer the consumer quality service, parts or whatever for the right price!