Painting RIMS

I was wondering if any shop or anyone around here can paint or powder coat (preferred) my 17" rims black and with a chrome lip. The rims have a lot of spokes. How much would it cost? Thanks.

AMF Coatings in Imperial

AM to the F

nicest work i have seen in a long time… Durable Powdercoating EXPORT PA

im guessing there the rims i use to have on my old talon? They definately need refinished. Amf is a site sponsor and does awesome work at great prices.

Durable powdercoating in export has done all of my stuff and wheels for a few people i know. they do awesome work.

Durable did a bunch of stuff for my streetbike and it looks good. All of the stuff they did for Gombos’s car looks real good.

No, they are other 17" rims, your talon was sold long ago

smart move :slight_smile:

I dont appreciate my posts getting deleted because of politics…
I got my wheels done somewhere…
Are you allowed to spell any words on here that are not sponsors or do i have to do it in some kind of code… ok let me try this…

[SIZE=“6”]Dont underestimate about the Laziest People with drivable cars controlleded amazingly through a thing called nos!!![/SIZE]

I hear AMF does great work at great prices

AMF > *

guess your not allowed to mention any other options than AMF

I don’t know about that, but it is proven time and time again that AMF does great work.

However, they may remove the names of other companies, as AMF is a paid site sponsor.

hahaha that shit is sooo funny. Puttspick is turning into EVOM

amf sounds like thats where they want you to go. or you can get a can of krylon

hi, feel free to leave the site.

kthxbye