Picked up a dynojet.

sweet!

Dyno Day? :smiley:

Very cool. I like the name.

Is the it an AWD dyno?

Sounds like a 59 cadillac sized weight has just been placed on your shoulders! :smiley:

Thats awesome man, im sure you’ll do fantastic… maybe when jtech goes under i’ll just come work for you :tounge:

^ you in Allegheny County i’m moving to fayettenam

I just answered my own question… the answer is no.
http://www.dynojet.com/automotive_dyno/224x_dyno/default.aspx

Awesome…must be a great feeling to start a business of something you love. So where exactly on 51 will the shop be? When do you think it will open?

butler :slap:

no shit cowpie he’s in butler. if he moves to Allegheny to work :slap:

fight?

hallway sex instead

Yes for sure. The dyno will be here next sat hopefully I will have the pit done as soon as it is in the floor I will try and be open 24/7. There can be someone there as an operator at all times. But I will be the one tuning the cars.

I tuned a 2004 gsxr 750 with a pc3 a few years back.That bike was really cool. Is your bike all motor??

Joe keep me updated. Even though its the smaller drum I know I can organize a diesel dyno day if you would want. Or at least let me on there!

Sweet…Congrats Joe…Look 4ward to seeing you get everything up and running :cool:

congrats joe.

I will def stop by in my typhoon, Ill just have to take out the front drive shaft and run it rwd.

congrats Joe

Awesome stuff! Congrats bud!

congrats Joe

Congrats and good luck!