Dyno NIGHT!!

we are gonna be doing a Dyno night next friday night the 26th, starting at 7:00pm and running till we are dynoed out!! It will be 50$ for 3 pulls and the car with the most HP will be getting a trophy!!! Its gonna be fun so I hope to see you guys there…

AWD ?

location and whats type of dyno and is there a/f readings?printouts etc?

can you guys tune a stand alone AEM EMS for a 1992 acura nsx?

I’m guessing that this is going to be on ost’s Dyno. That would mean no AWD, :frowning:

No, it’s not on our dyno.

But we can tune AEM Standalones if Greekpower is interested.

Rodeheavers is in uniontown.

mike PM sent!

where at?might come out

We are in McCLellandtown, thats 30 miles south of pittsburgh and 6 miles west of Uniontown… and sorry is a 2wd mustang dyno…

:frowning: darn, I really wanted to get a deal on some awd dyno time.
OH, well have fun guys

the only awd dyno that i know of around here is the one at wyotech…

not for long. There will be one around pittsburgh within the next few months.

wish I could come out, I’d like to see what my car is making right now. But I’m on call this week for work (of course lol) so I can’t leave the Johnstown area.

After a long awaited time and a shit ton of money and planning I’m happy to announce that there will be an awd in penn hills/Verona on sandy creek road, it is a mustang awd Dyno ,which will be delievered on Tuesday, it’ll take a little to get it all set up , however I expect to be up and running in a couple weeks, and questions or comments feel free to ask

That is great news, really great news.

Please keep me posted, if there is any type of grand opening dyno day or discount count me in.

What is the name of the shop? I would like to plan on how I’m going to get there.

thats great, there is a pretty big need for that around here…

man wish i could come out but im leaving to Texas tonight for the weekend damn it