New here and looking for AWD Dyno

I am having trouble finding an AWD dyno near Pittsburgh. I found one in Clairton, but don’t really want to make that drive. I can’t believe there isn’t one closer???

I have a new DP coming tomorrow and wanted to do the person who built it for me a favor and get before and after dyno numbers. I’m willing to put in some effort, but not enough to go 4 hours round trip.

Any help would be appreciated.

Um ya, glenshaw is about 30 mins form you, ever heard of google? How about telling us what you ride is and introduce yourself instead of first post being about a dyno? Welcome anyhow NOOB!

hi

I don’t comprende your engrish. I live in glenshaw, which is 0 minutes from me.

Yes, I like to ask The Google occassional questions, but he didn’t help me out this time when I asked for an AWD pittsburgh dyno.

I thought my profile was the common place for info about my car, but I know the noob is always wrong. I’m ok with that. I just picked up a Volvo S60R. It is low miles stock and about to change. The DP that is coming tomorrow is part of a first-run production and I’m interested in getting a HP number for the builder. I’ve never really been involved in a car-related forum before so I’m not sure what other specs would be worth putting up.

Noob out.

:bigok: welcome!

Clariton, anyhow like i said it is not that far from you. Better intro and welcome

Yeah, found that one, just don’t care enough to put in that much effort. I can’t believe there isn’t one near Pittsburgh.

So am I some incredible odd-ball to be modding a volvo in Pittsburgh?

Clariton is only 15 mins down 51 from pitt, guess you wont be geting it dynoed then

Welcome

cough cough clairton doesnt have an AWD dyno. FYI i can guess he is tlakin about joes dyno.

and the nearest one that has an AWD dyno is slowboy up in indiana correct?

Yeah, I’m way confused. I shouldn’t drive and surf. I found the one in Indiana and was thinking that was Clairton when you said it. Indiana is too far for me to bother, but I’d do Clairton. But now I’m getting a second opinion that it is a 2wd dyno in Clairton?

welcome

Welcome.

Predator Performance in DuBois has an AWD dyno. I believe it’s the closest one/only one in the Pittsburgh area.
http://www.predatorperformance.com

Unfortunately Predator closed their doors last week. What a great operation, sad to see it go.

Slowboys is going to be the only one around since Predator has closed shop. So make the hike or don’t dyno.

Welcome …

welcome

welcome. thinking slowboy is about the only option right now. it is an easy drive though.

I’m friends with the owner (mike) at slowboys and from what i’m hearing slowboys is getting rid of the dyno within the next few months and are strictly gonna be a parts fabricator/warehouse…tuner Nate (wyotech) possibly is buying the dyno…just a heads up…bc the dyno might not be around very much longer…

Indiana is only an hour and a half ofr so from Pitt

:frowning: