dyno in the area.........................

how many of you would be down with having a dyno close? im thinking about getting one if eric gets the building he’s thinking about. i want to get either a dynojet 224x/248x awd, or mustang 500se or 500de awd. just would like to get some thoughts on this. oh yeah, brian, i saw you at the sunoco, but by the time i got my window rolled down to hoot at ya, i wsa already a block away. you know how them thar rabbit windows are. they don’t like to roll in the tracks after 20 years of use hah ha a

That would be kinda cool. There’s already like 2 that are 15 minutes from my house, but one isn’t running at the moment and the other probably won’t let me dyno my car since it’s an import.

this is going to be import and domestic friendly. i know of the place you speak of not letting or not be friendly to imports. EFFF that! i want to have as many people come and get their stuff dyno’d as possible.

awd dyno:cool:

Originally posted by turbotalon91
awd dyno:cool:

yeah im in for the awd dyno! and im sure all the awd dsmers are too lol!:smiley:

AWD Dyno = :cool:

whichever one will work the best. I have no preference… RWD works on pretty much everything

im 75% sure on getting one habs!!!

fuck it. Lets all get dynos. :cool:

i posted a thread in genarl forum about a mounth or two ago!

Originally posted by Darkstar
fuck it. Lets all get dynos. :cool:
ill just save ya $50 and tell yah right now. Your car makes 0hp.

:smiley:

Originally posted by Blue

lmao

my car makes plenty of horsepower, it just doesnt have a clutch…

:hs:

Originally posted by Darkstar
my car makes plenty of horsepower, it just doesnt have a clutch…

:hs:

thought your block was fucked too

thought your block was fucked too

it is…

block broke, cant bolt the bottom of the tranny to the block… Push in 2600 clutch and instead of disengaging the clutch, it just pushes the tranny off the block.

But if you put it in gear and start it, it will spin the wheels.

this here ideaer of getting a dyno is going to be something that i am going to have so when i retire. so i got something to do when i am all old and shit.

plus i gots my license to inspect and do emissions an nat. so i want to get the dyno set up for the emissions part too.

Originally posted by yellowdemon
plus i gots my license to inspect and do emissions an nat. so i want to get the dyno set up for the emissions part too.

sounds like a plan man…if you get one you will get my money to dyno…woop

kewl sounds good to me. i’ll def know more later on this month. hopefully by the summer mid to late it’ll be a done thing.

Where would this Dyno be located at? Anywhere near the South Hills?