new dyno shop coming for spring/summer

just letting everyone know that a friend of mine is buying a dynojet in the next few weeks. he is getting the basic system and getting a wideband tuning system also.

his shop is located in center township less than a mile off rt 60 center exit. you actually pass his building on 60 headed toward beaverun.

shop will also be an inspection station, performance parts store, honda motor swap shop. the building is roughly 20k square feet, so there is plenty of room.

ill keep everyone posted with more info when i get it.

Originally posted by germ
just letting everyone know that a friend of mine is buying a dynojet in the next few weeks. he is getting the basic system and getting a wideband tuning system also.

his shop is located in center township less than a mile off rt 60 center exit. you actually pass his building on 60 headed toward beaverun.

shop will also be an inspection station, performance parts store, honda motor swap shop. the building is roughly 20k square feet, so there is plenty of room.

ill keep everyone posted with more info when i get it.

:cool: any job opeanings?:smiley:

id go with the mustang dyno

im not sure on the job openings, maybe. but im pretty sure he is getting the dynojet, he already talked to the sales rep and what not.

what makes a mustang dyno so much better?

Originally posted by germ
im not sure on the job openings, maybe. but im pretty sure he is getting the dynojet, he already talked to the sales rep and what not.

what makes a mustang dyno so much better?

it will compute actually road weight of the car so it be like its running on the road not just on rollers

seven speed back in the day was gonna get one and it was a toss up but they found the mustang was a better one to go with

send me the guys email address ill send my resume anything to get out of this place thanks!

tell him to get a awd dyno:cool:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
id go with the mustang dyno

shhhhhhhhhh!!!thats what i may be getting!!!:smiley:

i told him to get an AWD dyno. but he cant afford it. the cheapest one he could find was like 55k for a base model with no options.

i honestly dont even know andy’s email address. ill find out. he is not on his computer very often.

Originally posted by Pewterss

you dont even have Lifts in your shop:D :tounge: :smiley:

he has a jack

Originally posted by slowcamaro
he has a jack
& a jack off when shaggy’s here!!!

Originally posted by Shaggy
you dont even have Lifts in your shop:D :tounge: :smiley:
why do u need a lift to have a dyno?:rolleyes:

why do u need a lift to have a dyno?:rolleyes:

i knew you were going to ask me that;)

well, i’m not going to go through this w/ you. on WHY you do not have a lift or need a lift;) :tounge: :smiley:

& a jack off when shaggy’s here!!!

:rolleyes: your just mad because i ask you alot of questions about the LS1 :smiley:

start reading up on it like quik

Originally posted by Shaggy
:rolleyes: your just mad because i ask you alot of questions about the LS1 :smiley:
nooooo:love: ya:D

Originally posted by slowcamaro
start reading up on it like quik
dead:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

quik jokes are played out like Yo Momma Jokes:eek3:

good friend of mine has an awd dyno in cinci if anyone needs to use it…:angel:

Originally posted by gearhead
good friend of mine has an awd dyno in cinci if anyone needs to use it…:angel:

:eek:

:bigthumb:

Oh shite, cars have to run to be on a dyno. DRAT!

:wink:

that would be nice… :smiley: