dyno meet MAY SOMETIME?june?

Im shooting for end may to get my car dynoed…

theres SUSPOSED to be a new dyno in the area with a/f readings…

anyone know anything about it? whoshonda’s taking me to it ibeg of april when i get back from atlantic city…

all i know is im going there in a week to get the baseline dyno… dunno why but just to do it before i swap on all my parts… then when im done and driving it im going to redyno it… after break in… [clutch new head and turbo]]

figured it be fun to have3 everyone get together and see what are caars will do…

depending on pricing may be in for fun

i would be interested too, depending on the price.

not worth me dynoing to find out i have a measily 120 whatever whp, but we could make a day out of it, id like to see some runs…we could have a bbq at it or sumtin

in about 2 months there goin to be opening a dyno in moon

i’ll dyno… blowing cash is the easy part.

oh yeah i would like to spin those rollers!! I would like a few runs to tune the SDS

sounds good…

the later may or early june’s probally best…

anyone else hear about teh dyno shop opening in moon?

Originally posted by redramair
anyone else hear about teh dyno shop opening in moon?

where at?

somehwere in one of them industrial parks going towards hopewell. i got the guy s number written down at work he siad the shops goin to open in a few weeks and the dyno in about 5 weeks. he said he can tune ls1’s and im not sure what else

About this dyno in moon. Does anyone know what kind it will be and if it has a wideband? I would like to see a dynojet go in there.

The dyno in greensburg is nice because its close and he has a wideband. It will suit my needs just fine, aswell as 91 pgts just for a before and after compare on his bigger turbo and what not. If your going there just to get a hp # this dyno’s not the place to go. Its a dyno Dynamics dyno, not a dynojet. Readings on Dynodynamics dynos are ~14% lower than a dynojet so comparing with dynojet #'s wont be exact.

Originally posted by whoshonda
About this dyno in moon. Does anyone know what kind it will be and if it has a wideband? I would like to see a dynojet go in there.

The dyno in greensburg is nice because its close and he has a wideband. It will suit my needs just fine, aswell as 91 pgts just for a before and after compare on his bigger turbo and what not. If your going there just to get a hp # this dyno’s not the place to go. Its a dyno Dynamics dyno, not a dynojet. Readings on Dynodynamics dynos are ~14% lower than a dynojet so comparing with dynojet #'s wont be exact.

so its like the mustang dyno? same thing? i didn t know of 3 kinds of dyno’s…