Dyno update

In case anyone is interested, I called Hybridynamics to check on the dyno installation. Said about two weeks and it would be up & running.

I’ve been waiting - I’d rather give my business to a supporting member than some other shop.

tru

do you know if the dyno is awd capable or just for 2wd?

so this dyno is going in soon? will they have the equipment to tune vehicles. for example stang or a sliverado?

Sounds like it’ll be ready in a few weeks.

:dunno: about the tuning. I’m sure someone from Hybrid will chime in.

im setting it in the hole tomorrow,tuning for imports only,i pick it up a few weeks ago for them!

Slowboy has an awd dyno…

sweet i cant wait to dyno my car

yeah im aware of slowboy but ive had a bad experience there and know tons of others who have also, i dont wanna give them another penny of my money!

sweet!!

x2897856457846

Actually, does anyone know if ESE has their Mustang Dyno yet? They have a price list on the site, but no mention (that I saw) of them actually having it.

Later,

yeah, we’re still shooting for maybe around the middle of april to have it up and running. the water line still being an open hole in the driveway means we can’t get gravel yet, so thats one hold up, that and we still need to move. as soon as its up and running i’ll be sure to let you guys know.

as far as tuning goes, if you have some specific system in your car, and have the software to tune it, i’m sure we can work with it, or you can tune it yourself if you like. as of right now though, i only have software to tune hondata, nissan power fc’s, and rom tune nissan ecu’s. ohh, and aem’s should be no problem as well. hopefully as time progresses we’ll be doing more systems as well.

I will make my TurboLink software and laptop available for the Buick crowd. EGT sensor too, if you’re willing to put and 1/8" hole near the turbo.

we have 98^ f-body & working on getting truck next!

late may, AWD mustang dyno!! w/options :boink :naughty:

:naughty:

I can’t believe there are that many people that have had bad experiance with slowboys. I’ve always had good luck with them… but i’ll definitly be rolling out to HD for dyno time over anyone else :bigok:

pittspeed dyno day? :x:

btw, the vafc hasnt gone stupid since i left that day :bigthumb:

i will be able to help out people running sds, or holley commander 950. can get a good carb guy, as well as a good ls1 edit guy maybe.

so look around the area, people are out there who know their shit on certain efi units. bes bet is go to the track, see who is runnign the numbers, and ask them who tuned their system. if they did it themselves-- then you hit jackpot.

Dyno is almost ready to go… i might have the 240 on it tomorrow.