ESE's Dyno

pretty cool

http://www.eurostyleseast.com/pages/dyno.asp

True, and with Hybrid coming online sometime in the future, many more oppurtunities for us rice and kraut guys…

slowboy got the rear setup for the awd dynopack

Speednation too.

great there was no dyno’s around here forever… now its going to be saturated… go figure

saturated = cheaper

ESE… is that that shop towards the southern end of Babcock near the Evergreen Hotel?

^ yeah

When’s speednation get their dyno up and at 'em?.

Things have been moving forward, Castle Shannon approved the basics as far as “yeah you can build a garage”. So now Mike is working on getting quotes from contractors as far as materials and actually putting up the building. I’m not 100% on the details, so i don’t want to post any bad info, but last I heard we’re still shooting for May to have everything finished and offer dyno service to the public. :bigok:

sweet… they’re like 5 minutes from my house!!!

x2 :cool:

dyno jet for actual horsepower numbers
mustang dyno for tuning… who is getting what

sweet awd might have to make a trip out next year

Awesome. I drove past ESE before. Looks like a pretty cool shop! I’m going to have to check into it once I get the new setup together.

i can throw a rock from my work to there. well almost… maybe… im gonna go talk to them if i can use their dyno… said they’d hook me up since i towed a car for them over summer. should be good

good to see the rice shops going the way of the dodo and actual speed shops opening up. their garage looks badass.