Pittspeed (10 years from now)

is that how you’re validating it these days? :rofl:

Hope that explanation works on those “sheep” that haven’t met you. To those that you’ve lied to their faces… we all know better.

sooooooo…in 10 years this arguement will still be goin on??

Its not an argument. Its us laughing at Blue for being a faggot, then Blue trying to save face/tries to make himself feel like he’s better than us/me. He stays for a while, gets caught in a few lies, leaves in disgrace and doesnt post for about a year, then comes back hoping everyone forgot how much of a faggot he is.

this has nothing to do with anyone that called you on your BS that night, but ok.

:gives: :1320: :itr41: :blanyer:

I like the attempted spin from liar to puppet master. At least it’s original.

his creativity is definitely on the rise

i’m still waiting on a response to my challenge… i mean if he decides to race maybe i can push my 80’s shitbox coupe there by the time we run :rolleyes:

I’m still waiting for you to stop being a faggot.

yeah…that was a good one.

perfect example… youre the third person to say the exact same thing to me. you never met me, but how funny it is, youre right there to hop on the bandwagon… fucktard

I never met 99% of the people on the board. I base my opinions on the internet. It seems to be that a lot of people have proved you wrong on a lot of things you have said. And not only that but wasn’t there a huge thread about some scanner or something where it turned out shady also? Seems to me that you are the common denominator in all of these stories. :dunno:

Internet is just that, the internet. Real life is completely different and the thoughts about people online will not necessarily be the same. You may be cool in person, but online it seems to be that you are shady as fuck.

Ok, so back to the thread I started long ago…

10 years from now, Mike and Blayner will still be trying to push the Libertarian party and Redass will keep coming back to take more abuse about his less-than-truthfill past.

true, but im not buyin it. its not like ppl that have met the dude arent sayin the same shit…and the ‘says it to get a rise out of ppl’:hahano: but hey, it is what it is

also, 10 years from now bics car will have 50 more miles on it than it does right now

lol… Darkstar’s the Libertarian. I believe in big government and a welfare state.

I’ll chip in for a one-way ticket to North Korea for you if you want to experience it first hand.

x2

x3

make it a ticket to Sweden and I’m down. North Korea isn’t a welfare state; The only North Korean whose welfare is looked after by the state is Kim Jong Il.