PITTSpeed.com 240sx To Be On Pinks

Mustang boys are always bitches!

Seriously, you gotta feel like an idiot asking for 10+ cars.

And thats the thing i hate about that show, it has nothing to do with the cars, it all about who can piss and moan the loudest and get what they want. Bring as many people as you can to scream and cry to try to win your case. Seriously, the show needs to have only 3 people. The host, and the two owners of the cars, and the owners should have to drive their own cars. Fuck having a driver and your whole crew roll up for the negotiations.

but :tup: to them for auctioning it off for charity.

episode not work for anyone else?

I gotta watch this one. I watched the ls1 pinks and i also watched the making of the car. The went through one ls1 already. My dad has some motors laying aruond so he wants to puta car together. He has a few tricks up his sleave to cheat. Lol He said he would bring his 79 rally sport on there but he put to much money into it. It has brand new interior,cage,468bbc with 670hp 570ftlbs w/o nitrous,he also has a 175 shot on the plate but never used it,ladder bar suspension etc. When he had a 482 in it a while back before he got the 7 sec camaro it didnt have more hp but it use to run mid 10’s. Hopefully this year he runs in the high 9’s low 10’s. Anybody wanna run that summer time?

Jesus christ thats such a dumbass show…

I want to go on a bicycle, request 30 carlengths, and win…

I saw the episode.

That 240 was rather awesome.

There is a guy on there that i bought my megan manifold off, He sould bring his 240 on there it makes ton of power. He works for hybridynamics they have a 10 sec 240sx coupe.

:word: show is sooooo fucking annoying :smash2:

Yeah after I heard about all the behind the scenes dealing on the show…it really lost its appeal. The only cool thing is that if u are on it once you have a lifetime invite to come back. If I could talk my cousin into loving imports for a minute we could get an NYspeed car together and go on.

example of behind the scenes dealing? i haven’t seen the show once

Like the car doesnt actually go to the team that wins it. The teams can work behind the scenes to negotiate if they lose they get their car back…buy it back…get parts back…etc.

How can you go to the track and seriously ask for 16 cars? he would have had a better chance bringing his DD out there.

wow i hope he does some serious upgrades to that motor…cause from that list…it looks like its only going to be a 13 sec race…

'cmon man, read the thread / watch the vids :smash2:

oh snap theres vids? sorry guys im just retarded

Wow fucking whiney little bitches

Ok personly i love the show pinks but im getting sick of people bringing junk yard races cars that always seem to have problems.

As for the 240… i personly don’t care for anyone that slaps ina domestic motor into the s13 chassie or even s14 chassie for that matter. I probably would of enjoyed watching it if they raced with the motor that was in the car to begin with.

SS Autochrome Charge Piping

WTF??? isnt this shitty shitty?

probably the only thing i would buy from SSAC is maybe thier cat back exhaust but even only that would be on my spair 240 lol

Yeah, who modifies their car to go fast at the race track with a real motor, really who does that??
I wish more of the import guy’s would toss in an LS1, it would make the world a better place. LS1 FTW