240sx on PMR

alright dunnno if this has beenexplored on this forum yet but here it is on nico.

http://www.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=92870

no offence but the guy looks like a flaming fag so the car suits him.

i think it was actually better before. all it needed was some paint.

that car is gay

wtf do you need 3 xboxes for

the fabric recover is shit

its auto

the car looks like it has nostrils

ugh i wont go on.

car is shit period

GT

I agree, much better before imo.

:puke:

WCC is the biggest rice shop ever
only place i have ever heard of doing a 1-5 bolt conversion to put a set of smaller wheels on.
they should do a 240 on overhaulin

same… wheres that forum out of?

Just in time for christmas its Sants new sled!! wait im sure even santa has more class than to get into something that FUGLY
OMG shoot that kid and X for doing this

:shock: OMFG! 3 X boxes?! Wow. The car 87234590827 times better before, even without paint! Im going to go cry in a corner now. later.

omg
putting a 240 in overhauling would be sicckkkkkk

Foose rules – I’m sure he’d be able to put something nice together…

The only thing I like about this car is the tails.

everything else is garbage, they should cancel that show, and maybe do a spinoff called Pimp My Wife, where trailer trash submit their cousins for makeovers then they get pimped by Xzibit, that would be cool and definately worth watching.

ive been thinking how amazing a 240 would be if it got into overhaulin… i was watching last nite… and damn the work is still unbelivable… every car the do is flawless.

GT

ugliest 240 I have ever seen.

It still had potential before MTV touched it. IT just needed paint, a little
fitment work on the body kit, and some flusher rims.

MTV completely ruined the car, it is now the biggest piece of 240 rice I’ve
ever laid eyes upon.

Dear god, help that kid.

i have seen worse…but its still one of the top 5 ugliest 240s out there, do doubt about that…

i volunteer for overhauling!!!..so who wants to come “steal” my car? i promise i’ll go along with it… :lol:

Daaaaymn that’s nasty! The only nice thing about the car is the dash looks really clean…maybe painted?

Has the episode been televised yet?

Another poor 240 bites the dust… it was looking good before… i wonder if he wants to chop me his old seats wheel hub and stteering wheel. :wink:

At least now he can rice it out with the best of them.

Someone should take it from West Coast Customs and bring it over to West Coast Choppers were Jesse James can use it as a target or a test dummy for one of his creations on Monster Garage. :lol:

Dayumnzz… that shit be tight homez!
Err… no lol.
I hate that nostril hood, I hate the kit, I hate the fact that it’s auto!!!
Who the hell is gonna have the room to play on 3 Xboxes simultaneously in a 240SX? This is not an Escalade!
In the old days, we used to take people like that out back and shoot them… now they got their damn unions shakes fist

meh. its expected of em to turn it into something like that. the show is pimp my ride. not jdm tyte my ride. this guys been dissed up in all the forums already hehe. what can u do…

haha ricer unions…oh God