Plane on a conveyor belt (small scale) JUST TOOK OFF !!!!!!

damn, I missed it.

anyone got a link to an online video of it (youtube?)

Good times.

Bah, whatever, I have misworded what I wanted to say so many times I have started to get toenail infection in the back of my throat.

Thank you. :tup: :tup:

And to all those who say they are “hacks”, please let us know how you would have done this better, so we can submit it to them. If your answer includes “build a full length treadmill runway that measures aircraft relative speed to the .00001% of motion”, please find the nearest sharp object and fall on it. Minus contracting Northrop Grumman to engineer a full-size moving runway to house a A380, I doubt it could be done any simpler and more elegantly.

What are you talking about, I said and knew it was going to fly.

I’m I allowed to punch you in the face for being a faggot.

approved.

when and where was this, last i heard you knew it would not fly?

I used to put my radio controlled car on a treadmill cause I was too lazy to actually go outside and drive it around.

haha :lolham: nice job editing all your posts in the original thread.

luckily you were quoted several times for being an idiot.

AND MY FAVORITE…

[/I]

HAHA WUT? Nonsense

:clap: to lafengas.

clean up on aisle 4.

HAHAHA fucking pile drived

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/gun.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/jrod0187/confused.jpg
I can’t believe you’re taking me seriously, you must be confused or just an egotistical asshole.

Jeff shut the fuck up.

LOL now he pulls out the “i wasn’t serious” line…

you’re running out of BS cards to play…

I edited all my posts so I could be serious? You’re fucking idiot too. Whats the famous line everyone keeps telling me… oh yea. The Internet “serious business”

This attitude is going to get you somewhere. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault you didn’t have the common sense to figure it out.

L O L

:lol:

loser

-edit-

God, I can’t believe he went back and edited all his posts :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That is too much. What a fucktag.