pls pray for foxinox

Wow! I hope the best for her…

Get Well Soon Karlie!!! You area a sweet and fun girl and i’m so sorry this happened to you. Take care!!!

no fucking doubt… such a simple thing would have made this much less tragic.

sorry :frowning:

Oh man. :frowning: Best of luck to her.

I just got off the phone with her… (yea… she ended up THAT lucky!)

she seems to be doing very well… deff in good spirits…had a few jokes to throw around, and ended up just asking what color her cast should be…

things seem good… keep the prayers coming… its guna be a very long road to recovery…

but as she just said “she’s one tough bitch!”

Get well soon. Just tell her to look at it as she’s a damn lucky kid.

And those of you who voted “I don’t wear one” on the seatbelt thread should think about this.

WEAR YOUR BELTS FOLKS!!!

fuck

Thoughts and prayers :frowning:

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

:word: wow this hits home… gotta find out where she is so i can see her

Paul…she is at ECMC… but in the message Brian sent me…as of right now she is doing family and that may be it… im not sure…

as of right now I think the back surgery is going to be friday but I was told they are pushing for tomorrow… Brian said he would try to get updates as soon as they knew more…

but drop him a text or sumthin… she seemed in good spirits when I talked to her so maybe shes up for a friend or two!

sucks to here karlie is very awsome person and it sucks to hear this happends i really wish her a fast recovery

wow that sucks i hope for all the best

damn! get well soon!

Wow that’s terrible. I don’t know her, maybe I’ve met her before at Brian’s but I dunno.

Hope she gets better that sucks.

One of the main reasons I always buckle up as getting thrown from the car is a scary thought.

Get well!

ugh good luck Karlie!!! This sucks to hear, hope everything turns out okay.

wow. best wishes from us to all of you. this seems like a really tough situation. really makes you look at what you have and those close to you. very happy to see at least some good news out of that. seems like it could have been worse. good luck and we will be thinking of her.

i hope you get back on yout feet soon, good luck and god bless

for those who don’t wear seat belts… PUT ONE ON…PLEASE. IF NOT FOR YOU, DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

All the best to her for a speedy recovery.

damn, hope she pulls through alright