please keep in your prayers....

a friend of mine was involved in a serious accident yesterday and was killed. he was riding his yamaha r1 and was killed. its a shame he was only 19 years old. i just ask that all of you say a pray for his family, i couldnt imagine having to go through that. take it easy guys.

edit* see the link it has a correct story of what happened and i will post the funeral date, etc…

sorry to hear :frowning: sad story.

Willybeen told me about this before I left for work. It was quite depressing to hear, and a damn shame. :frowning:

in my prayers man im sorry for the loss

This is why I wont ever own a bike. It’s usually other drivers that cause the accidents :frowning:

sorry to hear man :frowning:

justin davis? please call me with the details… i was unaware of a another car being involved… i pmed you my number

rip

sorry to hear bro, I keep thinking about buying a bike I always say in the winter i’m going to in the spring, then everyone in my family keeps reminding me of all these stories and I back out :frowning:

Very sorry to hear :tdown:

we may be talkin about different people… the accident im refering to took place around midnight…

if so both were 2 19 year olds on r1’s… RIP

yeah, i was under the impression he was riding too fast and like drove into some shit or something.

either way that’s shitty, but since i don’t pray, i’m not going to do anything.

EDIT: i am talking about a kid who lived in marilla, accident happened on the 400 or some shit.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=38936

same person… dif stories…

Sad to hear :frowning:

that’s shitty, but i’m glad it was his own fault not someone else’s…

theres so many different stories going around that i couldnt figure out what really happened. but it sucks so bad especially after i watch my best friend total his bike last week when he hit a deer in front of me. but i figured that there would be corrections but at least he will be prayed for.

:frowning: :frowning: RIP

RIP :frowning:

RIP…thoughts and prayers are with his fam.

thats 2 guys this week… one was a marine just back from Iraq earlier this year.

Talking about Joe with the red Suzuki I’m assuming?

Yea he was a real good friend of mine. Story is some mechanic didn’t put the bike back together the right way.

RIP to both, they will both be in my prayers.