please keep in your prayers....

fuzzy fish- no it was one of my best friends that hit it on his ninja

RIP :frowning:

rip

RIP :pray:

:word: …My thoughts exactly…my friends try to persuade me to get a bike every day…between them being idiots when they ride and the thought of not having doors around me if something should happen, i’ll pass on a bike.

Sorry to hear about another lost life maybe this will open the eyes of some riders.

RIP damn shame, loss of such a young life :frowning:

One of the reasons I sold my bike, but more so for the money. I still ride my dads whip here and there. Mostly at night though when there are alot less people on the road.

I’ll keep him in my thoughts, just be careful guys :gotme:

man that’s awful, i wonder what buffalostreetriders etc have to say about it

rip =\

i was just talking to some of my friends that live in a house down the street and they saw everything. im not going to get into it too much cuz from what they said it was very graphic, but there was alcohol involved and he let down a wheelie too late and lost it on a turn. now i dont know if any of you know him but he was a pretty crazy kid. he knew how to ride his bike well but it just got out of hand on a sunday night after drinking. so please guys DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! and sure as hell not on a f’in motorcycle!!! the spot that it happened is right at the end of the 400 and all day and all night there have been kids and parents there so if ur in the area and want to stop and pay your respects to the kid everybody is welcome to.

:word: :tdown:

We keep our rally car in a garage about 200 yards from where the accident happened. There were alot of flowers there last night and people pulling up constantly. Sorry to hear about this kid. Riders be careful!

Respect…

RIP

dude rob im sorry :frowning:

thanks cooley. nice whip last night:) haha but i mean hey shit happens especially when u drive like an asshole. i mean hey everyone has their moments when they like to drive fast and get caught up in the moment , i can say iv done it myself, theres nobody to blame but him and the dumb things that he did. its def opened my eyes to reality and everybodys human and it could happen at anytime. its just a shame that it had to happen to him.

any update on the funeral info?

RIP

nothing yet sry man ill try and find out asap tho i havent talked to anybody really.

June 19, 2006; beloved son of Jeffrey Davis and Tammy Linde; brother of Josh; step-brother of Mason; grandson of Marvin and the late Norma Linde and Connie and the late Charles Davis; also survived by several aunts, uncles and cousins. The family will be present to receive friends Wednesday from 2-4 and 7-9 PM at the (Elma Chapel) AMIGONE FUNERAL HOME & Cremation Service, 7540 Clinton St. (at Girdle Rd.) Funeral Services will be held Thursday at Elma United Methodist Church, 2991 Bowen Rd., at 2 PM. Flowers gratefully declined. Online register book at www.Amigone.com

i will be going there 2-4 most likely before i go to work…

That sucks to hear no matter what the circumstances were its shitty when someone dies especially young like that. RIP