TwiztidTuner passed away today

im not sure of all the details but i just got a call by his nephew and he told me that TwiztidTuner was heading to a car show and was cut off by another car and lost control of his car and crashed, he was with his brother who is in bad condition, i will keep updating when i get more info http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=e8e97b03-6887-4512-944a-a365c1260379

oh wow, my condolances go out to him and his family.

really sorry to hear =(

My Nephew Michael Walker passed away! I will miss him greatly is and allways has been like a brother to me! Please keep him in ur prayers guys

Ur my boy steve thanks dood!

Its my Nephew that died n my other nephew is in the hospital

anytime man if you need me call me

It Hurts So Bad Man I Love that Kid so much I will never be rite again!

damn…my condolences to family and friends…

was this a mustang?

no it was a tibby

Yea they crashed in a o8 tibby in ct. Both of my nephews got hurt one lived n one died. Thanks guys For ur condolence’s. Shit hurts

my prayers go out to you and ur fam sorry bro

Sorry to hear… condolances

Built Not Bought, Sorry to hear about your family. I hope your other Nephew will pull through and Your whole family will be in my prayers.

God damn man… sorry to hear this

heard about this last night ,regardless of how i feel bout notorius and shit im sorry to hear about this kid was way to young and hopefully the other brother makes it out ok .maybe we can get shift to get suttin together for this kid seein as he was a member granted it wont bring him back but just a away to say by

that’s terrible, rest in peace

horrible news. Accidents and loss suck. RIP

RIP, sucks to hear about kids losing their life

Sorry that happened man. My condolences go out to you and your family

Sorry to hear it guys, condolences