Thoughts and Prayers please.

Earlier today my little cousin (Jeremy:16) was a passenger in a car driven by another 16 year old. 4 passengers and 2 of the kids died. My thoughts and prayers to those families that lost children (Nick and Tiana), and I just thank God that Jeremy and Brooke made it.

Jeremy has a broken femur (rod being done in the morning) and his forearm was completely smashed (4.5 hours of surgery today to put it together). Brooke has a broken ankle.

WJACTV Link:
http://www.wjactv.com/news/15678766/detail.html

Tribune-Democrat:
http://www.tribune-democrat.com/local/local_story_082224655.html

Sorry to here that. Hopefully everythings turns out ok!

thats a shame… thats why you gotta be addimant with ur kids about doin stupid things while drving other people. my dad was always on me about that… “don’t be fuckin with other people in ur car cause if something happends its comming back on me”

im sorry, i hate to see a family tragedy.

jesus munster hope all goes ok with cuz, that sucks about his friends, he is going to be in alot of pain physically and mentally it seems

Wishing the best good luck bro anything you might need give a call

Wow so sorry to hear, man. Glad they survived and hopefully the road to recovery is swift and complete.

hope all goes well and sorry for the ones that lost

x2

x2!

Brooke (Jeremy’s girlfriend) has a severely fractured ankle and has to get pins. She also has a punctured lung. Jeremy got his rod in his femur this morning and they began to close his arm. It is still too swollen.

I feel bad for Brooke because the poor girl was awake to see everything. It was a gruesome scene. Jeremy’s concussion kept him from remembering anything but bits and pieces. They’ve talked numerous times on the phone while under the influences of morphine. Or as he calls it “the sweet button”.

Thanks again for the prayers.

Ive heard it called that before by friends…Prayers out to your cuz man

i know this isn’t a laughing matter, but that’s damned funny

as others have said, my thoughts and prayers are with the families involved.

wow thats terrible…sorry to hear

sorry to hear

very sorry to hear man!

Sorry to hear man…