A prayer to the fallen...

The female passenger is my friend’s cousin.

She was young…
she had friends and loved ones…

in fact… all she was doing that day was trying to find a better job, since she wasn’t too happy at her current one…

The driver got off with a broken ankle.

if it’s not too much trouble guys, say a quick prayer or offer condolences.

Thanks.

She was in the white Civic?

yes

sorry bro. i saw this on the news. hope ur family is holind up okk and who ever caused this should not see another day of freedome

My condolences to you and your family.

not my cousin fella’s…it’s my friend’s cousin

but thanks for the prayers

Not to sound like an ass… although I usually do.

If your going to ride in the back of a civic with no seatbelt on being driven around by a drunk guy doing 130 in a 70 zone… well shit happens.

^^ that was hugely inconsiderate dude…^^
sometimes the harsh reality doesn’t need to be mention…

my praise go out to the family…

no…
i actually agree with you

they should have been wearing seatbelts

but it doesn’t bring them back knowing that fact…the only thing we can hope for is for others to learn from this harsh lesson…

tell your friend i give my condolenses

my condolence to the family and friends

my payers are with the family.
Blessings.
z

What a stupid way to go.
My condolences to the family.

im surprised they didnt try to blame it on “street racing”

She was a previous student at my school, graduated last year I believe. Her brothers are still going here, they made an announcement this morning and opened up a room for anyone that needed someone to talk to or w/e.

RIP

my condolences go to the family and friends of the victims.

my prayers are with them.

RIP

rip… irresponsible drivers . dui kills.

I was reading about this, really sad…my prayers are out as well…

The harsh reality always needs to be mentioned. It is how you gain experience and learn. Although usually it doesn’t work. It is a shame someone died but death is a part of life. It was a dumb way to die and now everyone should know not to put themselves in that kind of situation. Not to say you shouldn’t have know that before, because you should have. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers who kill them selves and little for passengers of drunk drivers. I’m glad no innocent people were killed. Not to say your friends cousin’s death isn’t sad, just not surprising. She should have known better.

R.I.P, I myself had a friend pass away at 18 due to no seatbelt and due to the fact shit happens. My condolences to the family, music can help. They may seem depressing and teary at first but in the long run they may help. Check out some of Josh Grobans stuff, You are loved and You raise me up. Sorry to hear about this.

Just proves no matter the age never forget, “Tomorow is never promised so live for the day”