police brutality?

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13iUAQBQbpw&feature=player_embedded”]YouTube - G20 PROTEST: GIRL THROWS BIKE AT POLICE & LIVE ARREST ON TV.[/ame]

Its a shame it happened to someone just trying to push their bike along when there are assholes breaking windows elsewhere. Some other really good vids from the PG.

http://www.post-gazette.com/multimedia/?videoID=102354

http://www.post-gazette.com/multimedia/?videoID=102353

looks like waste management got some free publicity for the dumpsters :rolleyes:

Police? Acting like cunts? That’s a first.

she should have pushed her bike faster in the first place :dunno:

Why was she there in the first place ?

I know your joking… but come on… that girl was just moving with the rest of the crowd. That girl did nothing wrong, there was no reason for that officer to hit her like that… Good thing its on tape… hopefully she sues the city and wins, there should also be assault charges places on the officers. The police always act like they can do whatever they want whenever they want… the sad part is… they can… it just makes by blood boil.

I came in here all ready to defend the cops, but after seeing the video…nope.

They were being pretty rough with her.

Why aren’t they out billy-clubbing the rowdy anarchists instead of 90 lb girls with bicycles?

the crowd she was in was in association with the protestors, the police were given orders to disperse the crowd and everyone was given ample warning that physically removing them would happen, no sympathy, just the police doing their jobs.

see above

they did that too, the problem is if they let one girl do it, everyone else see’s it as ok to do it and that starts a riot, nip shit in the butt like that and it doesn’t happen again. Instead of being a dick sucking hippy like you are now, put yourself in the shoes of the police, you’re grossly outnumbered and need to stop the protesting/breaking of shit, what are you going to do?

Yeah, it’s easy to Monday-morning quarterback stuff like this from the safety of our homes…hard to really pass judgement without being there and knowing the full story. Still, the video looks pretty damning.

Trust me, if I was a cop during all of this G20 bullshit, I wouldn’t put up with shit, either. They just looked like they were being unnecessarily rough. So take your dick sucking hippie comments and gently place them in your asshole.

x2

Don’t put yourself in the position to have something like this happen. She should have gotten off her bike and walked it faster. Not got pissed and throw the bike.

+1. She couldn’t go any faster than the guy that was moving in front of her. Maybe the cops don’t even realize it when they shove people like that… but he looked to be at least twice her size and was bullying her as she was leaving, not necessary. She couldn’t even really pick up her bike to throw at him. I hope she sues the city.

Oh they were don’t worry, just wasn’t caught on camera.

She got Zip tied.

Bitches get stitches :kekegay:

XXX. Those protestors were there for hours. She had her chance to leave at whatever pace she liked during that time. Obviously, she decided against leaving until she was forced and didnt like it. I don’t feel bad for her.

Just because you move that slowly, don’t think it is appropriate for everyone.

This shit shouldnt even been in pittsburgh to begin with, i hope that officer doesnt have to go through some bull shit now… i woulda split her wig!

Yup.