Cop Gone Wild

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2715792117793977759&hl=en-GB

:nuts:

That cop would’ve been out of a job within the next 48 hours if I had a tape like that.

did this happen to u personally???

sounds like a douche

x2

i would have been showing that to the madj. and the police chief the next day, he would have been fired quick

:rofl: I hope they fired this cop. I pray they did.

Fucking guy on a power trip. Wow.

thats beyond a power trip…their simply aren’t words for that…just a complete asshole in general…if he has a wife i bet she is cheating on him

:bowrofl: A clip of the video was just on Headline News. Kid was interviewed, he did not get arrested, and the cop is on unpaid leave “pending investigation”. Power of teh intarweb!!!

Jeeez, when i viewed it had under 10k views :rofl:
over 244k now

that kid mind fucked that cop soooo bad lol

Thats fucked up.

hahaha i love it

beautiful! I heard the kid is sueing the county police for that cop and from another when he was stopped at a DUI checkpoint and harrassed.

I bet this starts happening alot more

I’m gonna assume that he’s got some aftermarket parts on his car and being that he’s young he’s got a huge target on his head saying “assume I don’t know my right’s”. When will they realize that most people have knowledge to some extent of the law?

I hope he sues and takes down the whole department… the police always think they can do what they want… well they are in for a wake up call on this case… the sad thing… stuff like this happens everyday…

i saw the news video for this on you tube. it said the cop is on unpaid leave till the matter clears…but the chief or whatever is sticking up for the cop

because if you listen to the asshole when he is defending him, he explains the kid had his fists clenched when he was standing outside the car… WTF if a cop was about to do a rodney king on me i would have my fists ready to fight too…

I hope the chief takes it in the ass too. Fuck them power hungry fuckers who think a badge makes them a bad ass.

well i understand how cops get a little jumpy when someone says " I do not wish to reveal my personal business with you"

but the way that cop flipped out and made shit up is outragous…
sue sue sue.
this is not the first time the kid did this… he probably makes his money by riding around in his car listening to the scanner and heading to that place to start shit

:stupid: