Speaking of stupid stuff to end your career....

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/919981.html

One less bad cop at least.

That looks like it hurt.

that kid(the “victim”) is one of my young cousins friends.

I’m still curious why the young cop would put himself in a place with a ton of underage drinkers. Dummy.

Why would Spitzer fuck a bunch of hookers? Because power goes to some people’s heads and makes them think they can get away with anything.

Why the long face?

Ruining your career in your first year. genius :tup:

Kid should definitely file a civil suit.

lol what a dummy.

It amazes me some of the knuckleheads that get pushed thru the system and are out patroling. scary actually.

Ha, I read this in the news at work the other day. I laughed hard.

Not surprising one bit actually…its the same thing that is killing just about every union controlled employer in the country

Gill’s father, Gerald Gill, is an attorney and a lieutenant in the department’s detective bureau.

its what happens when you hire relatives who feel like they are owed the job rather than hiring the person who is most deserving of it.

Any info on where the cop went to high school? There was an Andrew Gill that went to Frontier that is also 23. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was him.

Edit: Matt I see you looking here, is this the Gill i’m think of?

im sure this retard has a facebook/myspace or something gay like that.

I was thinking the name sounded familiar, but being that this is Lancaster we’re talking about, I doubt it.

Where was the FTO when this happened? Has to be more to this story then the news making the officer the bad guy. I bet the little fggt was running his mouth or something stupid like that.

Kid probably deserved it.

i was thinking the same thing…

dude looks like a shitbag in that pic

This.

ruining his career in the first month you mean.

Even if the kid was running his mouth, this cops career is over!

The kid was off duty so his who cares where his FTO was. It doesn’t matter what the situation was unless it was self defense, which I doubt. When you take a law enforcement job you have to be on your toes in both your professional and personal life.