police training video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCyMkB0uMeg

:greddy2:

seen it the other day. thats what i was thinkin^

Glad to see California sucks as bad as it did in the 60s (according to a guy at work).

As you can see, the tires have been modified from stock 195/60R15 Michelin all seasons to 195/60R15 Good Year all seasons which is illegal. :smiley: :sarcasm:

stupid hondas :tounge: real motors don’t need no mods

That makes me sick. I get a real bad feeling knowing some hardass cop could impound your car on a whim.

That is the gayest video i have ever watched. First of all…the guy didn,t use his blinkers to pull over,second the cop never put his sirens on…third it,s a honda :ugh2: Cops should know REAL men don,t mod hondas so pick on someone else :jerkit:

Well they can’t impound it tow it instantly unless you refuse to pop the hood. Then they can issue you a ticket to the smog ref. who WILL pick the car apart w/ a fine tooth comb and WILL catch everything.

The “good” thing is they basically are using on ppl driving like asshats with obnoxious cars, they still seem to respect nice cars that are being driven reasonably. I race my car legally, and I don’t hesitate to tell an Officer that when I get pulled over.

Notice the phrase “modified for street racing” all through the vid? Well if/when I get asked by an Officer I genrally don’t even try to lie (though I don’t mention I don’t have cats in it of course) but I do tell them it’s modified for LEGAL racing.

It won’t work on every cop, and I’m really glad I don’t drive an import because they’re clearly targeted. This whole thing is starting to sway my 4G63 for a DD idea. Perhaps a modded car for a DD is just going to be a thing of the past.

-TJ

that stuff wouldn’t fly in PA. That video makes me want to puke. In PA though a police officer can tow the vehicle for failure to pop the hood of the car. The MSD box is CARB compliant :wink:

:jerkit:

cool find

lol, i was just about to post that. I feel bad for people in cali.