California Cops Video...

Cops and Civics are gay.

Very very true!

man that shit is so brutal, if it was like that here, i’d take my chances running

wow that is fucking retarded!!! I know california has strict emmisions laws but i didnt think it was that serious…

I like how he says the mods are for “street racing”. That is draconian! (look it up) What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I have no problems with enforcement of the laws on parts to protect the environment (I noticed he didn’t check to see if the cat was removed), but to automatically imply the mods are for street racing pisses me off.

I have had my driver’s licence for 21 years and have had three speeding tickets. One was at the bottom of a two kilometre long hill in the mountains and I was already riding my breaks the whole way down, the other was with my grandmother and I was 8 kilometres over and the third I hadn’t slowed down enough so I was legal by the time I got to the playground sign. Obviously I am a street racer.

Lesson in this? Don’t put stickers on your car because that means that you must be a street racer. Fortunately, I am morally opposed to stickers so I guess that has some sort of link to my right foot and I should be okay.

:o If you move to Cali just buy and Escalade and some 24’s.

:butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

Pfft…if you’re in Cali, just be black with a video camera. They’ll let you go scot free every time.

RODNEY KING…RODNEY KING…RODNEY KING… :E

Remeber only cool kids use wrenchs to open their hoods… oh and stickers = a police bike AND suv!

Now play safe!

its not a sticker its a de-cal…lol i hate the PO PO…411 woot!