CA Police training video.. Gay.

This makes me mad, I am glad NY doesnt do this shit…

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCyMkB0uMeg

HAHAHA RICERS

Hahaha I have a broken hood release

Did they really just arrest that guy for not popping his hood?

Thats crazy lol

Thats Ghey, but a very nicely done video.

don’t get me wrong, I don’t live in CA, I’m not a cop, and I’m probably wrong but

I would imagine this is like how at school they tell you to read every chapter of the text book, one every night, when everyone just studies for the test and passes it instead.

What I’m saying is, this is procedure by the T, and most cops are probably going to write an exhaust ticket and yell at you…

It must suck to live in cali. and own a decent car, cant do shit to it.

lol that sucks

when the cops crackdown on ricers, sleepers rule the world

that will be in new york soon enough

:word: and everyone laughs at neon owners

D-Series power! Btw, your under-arrest for using blue hose.

Sleepers not ricers. :wink:

:gay: :hay: :mamoru: :gay2: :touchy: :gay3:

they fucked up too, that msd ignition is carb legal (carb exempt stickers come with it). damn smog nazis

see my gripe about shit like this is…if your gonna start cracking down on it, don’t play favorites. ie: like here how a domestic will rarely get an exhaust ticket vs and import will most likely get an exhaust ticket. this is also gonna make cops think they are know it alls, just like the tread video that was posted a week or 2 ago, so even people who ARE within the legal constraints are gonna be getting hasseled.

I think I’d go to jail for assulting a police officer if that ever happen to me.

thats total bullshit

yea cali sucks for this shit, a friend out there told me that have a little hand book with pictures of illegal engine swaps, guys with sr20’s get busted all the time out there

HAHAHAAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

that is such shit

When you say busted? I’m asuming thats your car gets impounded?