police brutality or slip and fall?

you be the judge… im sure its an easy one … wow

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Police-brutality-or-slip-and-fall?-8843/#

Did I miss where she hit her face to the point of bleeding like that? I don’t see where the cop caused it…

I don’t see where the problem is, that cop seemed to be dealing with her pretty calmly, and to be honest, could have been much more forceful.

Pretty sketchy that he turns off the tape and when the camera comes back on she’s all fucked up. If he really did nothing wrong I’d love to hear why he turned off the camera. If I’m a cop dealing with a drunk bitch like that I’d certainly WANT the camera documenting everything. I can’t think of a reason that helps him that would explain why he turned off the camera.

lol good vid, idk i’ve fallen b4 and got up looking like i got hit by a train in the face too… NOT! looks like he gave her a leg drop off the top ropes to the face. she shouldnt have been tweaking out, she could of just sat there and did what he said to avoid further problems, all he had to do what read her her rights.

Who cares either way, her face is all fucked up now.

And thats what’s important.

That was a lot of blood on the floor. :ohnoes:

lol, yeah she slipped and fell.

out of a second story window and landed directly on her face.

damn, and this is why I’m polite to police officers.

he looks pretty damn guilty though

good thing he got fired. I could see if he left the camera on and she slipped while in a drunken rampage…but she wasn’t even drunk.
I hope that fucker goes to jail for a while for what he did when the camera was off

Is her name Zednik?(sp)

Looks like he had to tell her twice.

lol.

she might have benefited by having a hockey stick in her hand

it a woman… men are allowed to beat her

9.9(repeating 9 to infinity) times out of 10 she deserves it. Sucks though

Do you guys realize that he turned the camera off because he finally said her rights to her. He was leaving the room with her, to book her into a cell.

And, imagine having hand cuffs on and falling flat on your face without being able to stop the impact by putting your hands out.

You would look just like that!

I honestly believe she did it to herself, based on how she was constantly demanding to leave the room. He was very gentle, and I can see her one last time trying to get away and him grabbing her as she struggled with fury to get away from him, only to fall on her face very hard.

She did it to herself. If she hadn’t have resisted, the handcuffs wouldnt have been on her for when she did it again.

I don’t think he should have been fired, he just wanted to read her the rights, and was calm about it while she was fighting him and screaming at him to not touch her.

He put her against the wall pretty softly the first time. And didnt show an increased aggressive state as she got more and more violent. Based on the behavior of both of them, I’m assuming she caused her herself.

Even after, as the camera was back on… you can see he isn’t acting agitated but rather “ouch, that had to hurt. Dumb bitch”

I highly doubt it that she did it to herself, im calling brutalitiy on the officer, theres no reason why the video tape shoulda been off. the the video tape is ment to be on at all times during the interview until its over… he obviously beat the hell out of her. he was getting pissed. you can tell by his body language.

how the fuck was he gentle? he slammed her face into the wall ON CAMERA. and once he sits her down her nose is bleeding(even tho i think it was before, thats why she was using a napkin before she was cuffed.

i bet he slammed her face into the wall and broke her nose.

Yeah she slipped and fell

onto his knee…several times…hard.

It was on to prove that he read her her rights. After that there is no need for a camera.

eh at UB they would tape during the entire time they had a person in custody