police brutality or slip and fall?

mmm I smell coffee brewing in my apartment some where… yet I don’t know know where :frowning:

damn she got fucked up.

i mean i assume the cop kicked her ass

regardless, what a dumb bitch. from a guys perspective, if i kept screaming at the top of my lungs and kept trying to leave the room i know I’d get my ass kicked

when she’s healed up they should hand cuff her again and make her fall on her face just to analize the results, Mythbuster style.

Confirm that she’s “busted”

Ok now that I can actually watch the vid here at home…

only thing that strike me as odd is the blood.

If he had done it, either by hitting her with fist or slamming her into the ground the blood wouldn’t have been in a nice pool as it was. It was have been streaked around as she struggled or was pushed/hit around

cha ching

She slipped and fell. If she was beaten chances are there would be blood splattered around the pool.She probably fell flat on her nose.Iv broken my nose pretty bad a couple times and that seems like the right about of blood.

Looks like she kicked a hole in the wall…

she did get into an accident, her face could have been messed up but cant see on the video and if you fall face first onto your nose it will break adn your eyes will be black and blue. who knows she shouldnt have been talking shit

There’s plenty of stupidity to go around.

Cop:
Being alone in the room with a combative female. Like we haven’t see that turn ugly before.
Turning off the camera before he got her out of the room. I don’t care if he was done reading her rights and was about to leave. Clearly a case of CYA and tapes are cheap compared to lawsuits.

Bitch:
Driving drunk.
Not shutting the fuck up.
Not sitting down when a cop tells you.
Trying to leave a room while you’re under arrest.

A judge should rule offsetting penalties and reset the game clock. Put both dumbasses back at 3rd and long where she’s still under arrest for DWI.

stupid bitch, you dont get your phone call till after your rights have been read…

I’d like to say this is cut and dry, cop beat her ass.

But I don’t know, I’ve seen people break their noses. It gushes like a geyser, and for 2 weeks they have two black eyes. So falling seems like a possibility, and she was acting like a complete crazy bitch. While the cop maintains his composure throughout.

Tough call, sounds more like a cunt that wants revenge for her own drunken stupidity.