Intense police brutality *vid

Got this off of worldstar, this video seriously sickens me to my stomach. There are some serious clips in here…

what do you guys think?

-rinks

Most of this is filmed in gangland towns so im not surprised

a young nigga got it bad cuz im brown, fuck da police

LOL^

1st one we’ve been over in it’s own thread and most agreed it was a justified shooting.

2nd one, no idea WTF is going on.

From there definitely some clips of excessive force. A few where you wonder the context.

The one that bothers me a lot more than the ass whoopings is the guy getting all those charges thrown at him for video taping (which eventually got thrown out BTW).

The one where the cop keeps hitting the guys legs with a night stick while he’s on the ground made me cringe. That had to fucking hurt.

I would have to know the full stories of which one to pass judgement. All i know is that im happy to be white lol

Serious ignorance in this thread. No amount of context justifies beating someone once they are subdued.

Police need to be taught self control and due to the nature of their job should under go psych evaluations at least once a year.

ghost ride the whip

These threads get annoying. yes, Police brutality. Do you know the entire background of where they are / what happened to cause the brutality / did they resist arrest / did they do exactly what the cop asked.

To many people think they are above the law and because they believe they “didnt do anything” that they dont have to follow a police officers commands. WRONG! You are innocent till proven guilty, but you must obay what an officer tells you to do.

For instance: If a police officer says you are under arrest and you fail to put your hands behind your back when asked… you are resisting arrest. They can only ask so long before you must be forced to put your hands behind your back.

Do I believe some of these are over the top… yes. But do we know where any of these locations are and what these police officers deal with on a day to day basis. Most of this shit wouldnt happen if the person just followed the cops orders in the first place. (again, I’m not saying any of these clips are ok and not over the top) But I’m sure some are reasonable.

You get a glips of what happened, not the whole story.

I bet many of those were more justified than many here believe.

So what part of beating a person who has been subdued (hand cuffed) is justified? Police are enforcers of the law, not judges. They are not deliverers of justice.

But do we know where any of these locations are and what these police officers deal with on a day to day basis.

That statement strengthens why they should be psychologically evaluated on at least an annual basis.

Most of this shit wouldnt happen if the person just followed the cops orders in the first place.

I’m pretty sure some of the people in there did what they were told and then got their asses handed to them. Police are subject to the same laws as everyone else and are not above them.

That video is so race baiting its sickening… fuck that shit.

+1 on paulo… its true, that video made me cringe, anybody notice it was black on black hate?

Forget the race and focus on the actions. That is what is pertinent.

^having seen many of those clips before with further background, I will say that a small percentage were justified.

On mute, that video does exhibit some horrific actions of officers who should be fired due to being loose cannons and having what appears to be anger management/napoleon “like” complex issues.

I dont think this is anything new though, if anything, i bet its better now than it was back in the day. Now there are just more officers, younger officers, and more cameras. End result… we see more frequently.

Good thing for the problem, exposing a problem helps solve it.

And not that it’s right but here’s a turn of the tide.

https://youtu.be/vRdw-lYUZBc

^^^ hahaha

I agree with the above statements. We don’t see what prefaced some of these. If one of these people had just plowed over some kids with a car or shot an officer and fled, I’d be throwing punches until I couldn’t lift my arms. Some of these show people resisting arrest, sorry you deserve an ass whopping. We give authority to police to protect us and at any given point in time they can be faced with life or death situations. They need to protect themselves as well. I’m not justifying all these actions and some of them ARE excessive, in which case the officer in question should be terminated without pay and sent to trial. Let the police do their job, stay out of the way, don’t resist arrest, don’t be a smartass.

Here’s the thing. The police are paid to enforce the laws, NOT enact any type of punishment. That’s what the rest of the penal system is for.

saying “It was probably justified” is total bullshit.

I don’t care if a guy just executed executed a group of preschoolers in front of the cops, their JOB is to arrest the guy and let the JUDGE decide how to punish the guy.

And this is why you shouldn’t be a cop. Getting emotional is NOT what you are paid to do.

I’m pretty sure you didnt read everything clearly. I didnt say these were all Justified, I didnt say these werent all Justified… I said I’m sure some are and some are not.

For instance, Guys not putting there hands behind there back and cops trying to muscle them to get there arms… Fine, you are resisting arrest, the cop is to assume at that point the guy can free his arm and attack him (the police officer) That is what they are trained.

Are some of them not resisting and getting beat… yes… is it right, no. lol I stated this.