Police issued street justice.

They fucked him up real good.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/ht621345.html

DAMN!

if i were the cops, i would’ve beat him alot worse.

“The mask is dehumanizing” Fuck that. He should have been shot point blank in the face just the same as he did to that cop.

you fuck with a cop like that and your gonna get fucked with.

im with aeroking

FUCK COPS and fuck criminals neither where right.

ya who needs cops :hsugh:

try and shot somebody who serves to protect you, you should get beat that bad. fuckign low life shoting a man who is questioning you. got what he deserved

you’re nuts kid…that pile of shit deserved a lot worse…now there is a family who is without a husband/dad b/c of that fuckin waste of life

they should have shot him in the face with a bazooka ,waste of life

note to self… don’t shoot a cop in the face.

they made the mistake of letting him live. now our tax money pays for him to stay alive, while his family misses their dad/brother/son etc. bruises heal, death doesn’t.

most of the replies in this are retarded…nobody down here decides who lives and dies…yea he shot a cop so what…the title cop doesn’t make anyone special…it’s the same as if he shot a regular person. there aren’t good cops or bad cops…there are good people and bad people…they shouldn’t have touched the man because they knew he would go down anyway with the charges…the guy was wrong for shooting the cop and those cops were wrong for beating him…now when karma comes back to the cops it ain’t gonna be pretty…“cleared of all wrong doing”…figures

They most likely didn’t beat his ass because he shot a fellow cop, but because he shot their friend. When things like that happen those cops realize the repercussions and thats what they felt like they needed to do. End of story. They should have hung that fucker.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: shut the fuck up… the only thing I agree with is just b/c he is a cop it doesnt make it any more special…but if the cop is a decent person not some waste of life…then that cocksucker does deserve to die…there a lot of mutherfuckers that should be dead that aren’t

couldnt agree more… fucker should have been beat to death. he committed a crime, he got punished… all is fair

more criminals should be punished the same way. police brutality? please… should have been worse

shut the fuck up… the only thing I agree with is just b/c he is a cop it doesnt make it any more special…but if the cop is a decent person not some waste of life…then that cocksucker does deserve to die…there a lot of mutherfuckers that should be dead that aren’t

Agreed!
doesnt matter if it was a cop or w/e… he shot an innocent person questioning him and tried to flee… fucker got what was coming for him. Karma? the only Karma i see is that the dude got beat by the cops, serving the karma that HE had coming his way for shooting the person. the cops dont have karma coming back on them

Shoot a cop in the face, get your face broken in. It’s simple. They probably didn’t stop beating him until he stopped moving.

With this comment you seem like the type of person to do the same thing that fool did. HE got what he deserved.

this is pretty fucked up. I mean your telling me none of you people came in contact with a really fucked up power tripping cop before? or you never ran into a person thats a totally hardass and deserves to get whats coming to him? this sounds like the kinda people that meet.

secondly, I respect cops and give them the benefit of the doubt every time. but when you have been in situations and you call the cops then someone ends up getting stabbed. and cops are to afraid to come and help you because your about to get fucking jumped by about 20 “people” just because earlier some dumbass was doing burnouts with there beat rust bucket and you tried to get them to stop. SO they bring there “CREW” down. fuck that, you kinda start saying fuck the law enforcement if there not going to do it someone does. one thing leads to another then the cops show up.

And I know a few people in law enforcement and I would have to say there some of the coolest cops in the area,if not people in general. But theres good cops and bad cops as stated before. The cool cops are the ones you usually always see and if you know cops, ask them about power tripping cops theres always a handful. That intern which leads to giving them bad reps.

Case in point: Just in my area a demented law offical (which has recently been discharged) was going around shooting dogs in yards at night. This is the kinda person that goes though training, and that are protecting people. Yah.

This has nothing to do with the fact that they are cops, firefighters, engineers, electricians, or ass fuckers. Let’s say, for instance, that this guy was white, shot a mechanic in the face (who was black), and then all the other mechanics, both white and black, beat him about the face with wrenches and ratchets. Would there be this big uproar then?

Listen. You shoot someone in the face, and then people that work with them or know them have the ability to be around you in a confined area, you are going to get your ass beat. It really is that simple. People are going to defend their friends, colleagues, or family.

This guy got what he deserved. Fuck anybody on here who thinks he didn’t.