NYPD police breaking the law.

I thought these videos were funny.Check em out.

While they shouldnt be doing that… that guy (filming) is a fucking douchebag.

“What you gonna do? Bite me with your gold tooth?”

“Your a cunt, fuck you cunt”

ROFL

He sounds like Dane Cook.

HAHAHA

the cop in the first one is in the donut shop.

“Sorry sir. We couldn’t get a hydrant to put out the fire in your million dollar apartment becuase a cop blocked the hydrant to get their dounut.”

lets see ms. anderson in a foot race lol

Wow, that guy is a asshole…

Cops do stuff they shouldnt all the time, get over it, who is going to stop them?

Maybe more people filming them breaking the law and more cops getting shit canned for it will be a good thing.When I first moved here I couldn’t believe how fucked the cops were.I lived on Tift when I first got here and I would sit on my porch and watch them run fucking red lights all night long.From what I have seen New York cops are hypocrits.

People with video camera’s to post on the internet :slight_smile:

I like that guy.

x2

who the fuck cares? they have a dangerous job… who gives a rats ass if they block a fire hydrant. A cop is usually within earshot of their car all day long anyway

no harm no foul

if he caught a cop mugging someone that would be a different story

that guy needs to get a hobby/life

Are you stupid? You realize she was 100ft from a fire truck with the sirens blasting, and still stood in the store with her fucking finger in her ass…

within an earshot he says…

Anddd its not like she was there for a reason or a call. She was getting a fucking dounut.

in some of his vids he says he is from ch10 news… you need to watch all of them

some are ok :tspry:

I’m not saying that it was right… the point I’m trying to make is that it’s not like it’s some random person at work/home or some shit. It’s easy to ID the cop that belongs to the car in the event of something happening (who should be a first responder anyway). I don’t think she should of been blocking the hydrant, but cops get away with shit… it’s a perk of the job, get over it

Wow you are ignorant.Do you not get what he is doing???He is making a point.He is pointing out that some(Probley most) Police officers are hypocrits.

We are alowed to smash the windows in on cars that are parked infront of a hydrant. If it is a cop car…I guess they will get their ass reamed for getting the cruizer fucked up. Saving a structure and people’s lives > Douche bag’s car that is parked illegaly.

yeah, I get what he’s doing.

probably got a speeding ticket from an NYPD, his pussy is sore and now he wants to fuck with them.

:gay3:

like I said… I don’t think it was very smart for any of them to do, but at the same time their out everyday putting their asses on the line to help people, and they take a little advantage/perk of the job only to catch shit from some stroke on the internet with a swollen pussy and too much time on his hands

you ever work at a fast food joint and sneak a burger/french fry? you should of been fired on the spot… please. It’s not like he caught a dude slinging dope, took his stash and money, and let 'em off scott free. They parked their car illegally… the video made it seem like they were committing 1st degree murder

Please read post #17

So the minor crimes don’t count???I don’t agree with that.A hypocrit is a hypocrit no matter how severe.