This is what happens when you don't serve a drunk cop

http://www.truthed.com/videos/471_chicago_cop_beats_the_shit_out_of_femal_bartender.htm

holy fuck dude. holy fuck.

old

That’s real classy there.

i know there were only like 2 guys there besides him but even if i was by myself and he was bigger than me, there is no way i would just let him sit there and tee off on a girls face, no fuckin way.

what about that loser who stood by and let her take it?

well if hes too much of a bitch to do nething then whatever, but he aint beatin the shit out of a female

Seriously

He called someone on his phone. lame

probably the cops, but he should have done something.

sad that this is the world we live in.

those pieces of shit watched her get her sweet little ass beaten.

i woulda kicked the guy in the dick and then taken the chick out for a drink

When I saw him throw the first full punch I feel super nauseaus and really really enraged. The guy there should have ripped that fuckers throat out.

chris brown woooo

that guy was kinda old though lol he was proly thinking about it but was worried about his arthritis and spine abifida.

yeah, okay, i’d love to see you punch a cop in the face. on or off duty. NO fucking way.
read my other thread i just posted.
I’m over helping people.

also. maybe if the dumb bitch would have listened to a man, she wouldn’t be in this situation.

/joke

ummmm, it was on camera that he was assaulting someone. If a cop commits a crime (whether hes off or on duty but obviously usually only when hes off duty) he is subject to the full extent of the law, and he aint gettin out of this one i dont care what his hookups are. And yes i deffinitly would have jawed the dude and tried me best to beat him with whatever i had in my hnd, hopefully a beer bottle.

and you’d be sitting in jail with him, and probably receive a longer sentence.

remember, the justice system doesn’t follow common sense.

they would look at it as you assaulting an off duty police officer, no matter what he did

I would have kicked him in the nuts and gouged his eyes and stomped his throat, I don’t care if he’s a cop. There’s a obviously a huge bias and it’d be a legal battle afterwards, but I have a good lawyer and I don’t think I’d be able to prevent myself anyway. Seeing him swing at that poor woman ought to make you sick to your stomach.

She probably deserved it…

i know, i bet she over cooked his burger