All most killed by crackhead (long story)

So tonight i go to pick up my g/f from west seneca. my buddy is riding shotgun. I pick her up, she is riding in the back…
i take a left onto union from seneca heading past the southgate plaza. Next thing i know some kid flys by me in a silver focus flipping me off. I think nothing of it, until he slams on the brakes and does it agian. This time he is yelling out the window at me.

IM like wtf? So i speed up to about 70 then slow to 50 agian. next thing iknow heres comes this focus and he flys by me and cuts me off and then slams on the brakes. SO i pull into the right lane and he starts swerving back and forth from the turnign lane to the shoulder. Now, im scared. i slow to about 30 and he pulls next to me and trys to run into me. He gets as close to me as he is about to hit is mirror into mine… i hear a noise but i am not sure if he hit me or not. I will check for damage tomorrow. I slam on the brakes agian, at this time my friend calls 911…my g/f is about to cry. I don’t know what to do.

We get to the intersection of reserve and union and we get stoped at a red light. He gets out of his car and so do i, in order to defend myself. I realize he is about 45 and coked out of his mind. HE ALSO HAS A FUCKING BABY IN A CAR SEAT IN THE BACK. THE KID IS CRYING.

Just then a west seneca k9 unit sees us and throws his light on.

I scream “arrest this man, he is trying to kill me”
Just as i say this the guy is freaking out sayin he has a kid in his car and i cut him off and threw objects at his car WTF?!??!

the officer who was Officer Haneley (sp?) then screams at me to get back into my car. he talks to the guy for 20 seconds and lets him go.

I scream at the cop yelling “dont let that guy go!” he comes to my car and tears us a new one for throwing shit out my window and said i can be arrested for something to do with road rage.

I tell him the whole story and hanely refuses to listen to me and when i tell him he was not doing his job right he flips out…swears at all of us saying “fuck” about 30 times…at this point my g/f is in tears.
He takes my liscenses and reg. looks over my car and basically makes it sound if i am getting a ticket.

HE comes back from his suv and tells me to leave, when we start to make our point agian. we tell him just to understand us, and please arrest that guy as he has a baby in his car, and we are fearing for the babys life.

Hanely then tells me" get the fuck out of west seneca, if i see you back here i will pull you over and you will recive a summons"

BTW. My g/fs grandpa is a dispatcher for west seneca… we went to his house and told him the whole story and he said he will give that officer a talking to.

I am thinking of sending this story to the buffalo news as well.

BTW the guy was driving a silver 4-door ford focus. he was in his 40s and had almost shoulder legnth hair…
we were to distracted to get his plate# but the last 4 digets we 6660
and the first 3 were either clk or cdl.

What is everyones thoughts on this?
Should i place a complaint, or is it usless as we our 3 18 yr olds.?

Mods: you can feel free to edit out street names or the officers name.

EDIT: also…he said we never called 911 so he was yelling at us for lying… then my friend showed him his cellphone…which was in emergency mode because he dialed 911…but hung up when he saw the cop becuase he thought the cops we comgin to HELP us.
and when we showed this to the cop.he then yelled at us for not pulling over…and i then said…“what the fuck do you think I did. I pulled over right here, and that is when he came out of his car to attack me” and his response was then “get the fuck out of west seneca…ect.”

defenitely send this story into papers or ANYTHING and get the word out. thats FUCKED UP

off hanley is a dick hes gotten me a few times, basically for some odd reason west seneca cops hate people outside of west seneca, i always hear how people get stopped and ws cops are huge dicks to them, i almost everytime get let go when i tell them im from WS

lol carry a retracable metal staff in your car for matters like this

I was about to knock this guy the fuck out before the officer came. it was almost a brawl on union road. man if i had a weapon,with the way he treated me, i’d probly be recovering from a tazer shot.

tyler… your a magnet for really fucked up stuff haha dude that is so crazy… report that for sure. that should be like that channel 2 news on your side thing.

dude that is Effed up, i live here in South Buffalo and had delt (SP) with that cop a few times. u should deff bring tha story to the attention of the News

p.s. this is trevor- pat left himself logged in on nyspeed

Send the info to someone, anyone. Thats uber fucked up man.

i think my best bet would be to send it to the buffalo news…then everyone would see it.
better than going to the police station…seeing as how most cops are crooked as fuck as it is.

Why on earth would you get out of the car?

man thats messed up, y do cops always assume things??

^^^ because they are trained to

they are also trained to try to trip you up, like when the ask you if you have any weapons / hand grenades / rocket launcher in your car …

if you have a weapon, you give a guilty response
if theres no weapons, you laugh at the improbability of grenades / rocket lauchers

back on topic … in this situation the “kid” is always the troublemaker and the “adult” is the victim … no winning

haha hanley is a dick i heard, my buddies dad is a well known detective , and a few of my other friends dads are lieutenants and patrolmen and shit and it is a well known fact that hanley is a fuckhead.

shitty . and they are going to listen to a grown man over some kids…

that’s how it goes with law enforcement… they assume because most of the time they are right.

Call all the news stations with all the details you just gave us. should get you somewhere.

becuase i thought it was some teenage kid…he had long hair and looked young…

as soon as i opened my door he opened his and i realized it was a older guy… and he started to charge me

and.when all of this goes on, your not thinking to clearly.

yes, as he should be suspecious of me… i did not care about that as much as i cared that he let the fucker go with out even talkin to him or talkin to me

from how much od a dick this guy sounds like, its because he made his decision b4 he talked to either of you …

First mistake. It is pretty much an unsaid rule that the girl gets the front seat in this situation.

I also can’t figure out why you got out of the car.

hmm…she let my friend have the front seat.shes short…hes not…

and i got out of the car becusae i thoughjt it was a 17 yr old kid… and i was going to beat the fuck out of him for risking my friends,g/f’s and my life.

yes, i know…not the best decision but it was the only thing i was thinking by then. He could of had a gun,knife or any weapon…but like i said…as soon as i opened my door…his was open as well…

either way…this guy should be put away for a LONG time for driving like that witha fucking baby…he probly almost snapped the babys neck by swerving like that