Possible to build a 400whp sr that spools by 2000-3000rpm?

I finally have a job so I can actually do things that are worth to the car… despite paying off debts right now at least i can move into gear with some bigger plans for the car.

I already have a pretty good idea of what needs to be done next, but when it comes to engine choice I just cant make up my damn mind.

Even with an RB i guess its not that possible to have a low spool time… that would be my dream engine though… 400whp 2000rpm spool…

Shit man… I can feel the power now in my mind LOL jk

I can’t make up my mind on engine choices, rb20det is out (i was such a pro-rb20det person until I saw how it actually is and the many dynos of it, sr20det has better damn torque)

rb25det even with the full race mounts and driveshaft make me still feel iffy about handling downsides (I dont care how ‘minor’ or major it may be to others im anal about weight and weight distribution, i want to improve it not ruin it or worsen it).

rb26 is out of the question rb25 would be just the same shiznit to me. I don’t need a 800whp dragster.

LS v8 feels tempting and feels as good as an rb25 or even better imho… but i dont have enough info on that… I want to get some seat time in jam’s ride when its done (is it done? His car seems to never get completed).

the nissan v6/v8 swaps are okay but i rather go ls if im going that way imho… doesn’t attract me too much and it seems more of a “lets do it cause its unique and cool” more than anything else.

Getting some big ass engine that can spool by 2000rpm or make the amount of torque and hp that i want musn’t be at the cost of alot of weight or any weight for that matter.

So I then gave up on plans of going rb25 and again considered going sr20 route… but then again the lag and spool time would piss me off when using a large snail…

I dont want a slow and noisy stock sr… that goes pshht pshht pshhht… So rebuilding bottom/top end and large snails kind of beat the point of having a 400whp car imho if it takes so damn long to spool.

Have twin sequential setups been done to SRs before? Dynos? Weight? Setup info?

When I do something I want to do it right… otherwise its just a damn waste of time and money… and I don’t like to start something and not finish it either. Cheapening out always ends up costing more in the long run. Spending money over and over is also just ridiculous. At the same time, I don’t have money to go around lol… so planning this is taking me a while. I don’t want to be like jam either and never get my car completed haha sorry jam.