460whp SR20DET Stock internals

Tuned By Radek(Original Drift Master) Built By Vlad at Pur Automotive.

More Info Here.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=481408#post481408

Holy poop

Crazy stuff. Whats the mod list on the car?

nice,VLAD ftw

nice numbers now make it last a season, was it OEM rebuild or what and holy fuckballs is that what he says at the end lol

holy fu<k balls. lol

No problem.

Seem to know a fair deal about SR’s, and you seem most confident in your work…which is good. In regards to your knowledge of SR’s, could we possibly discuss the main bearing issue? I don’t have alot of first hand experience with these motors, but whenever I see one being pulled, a good majority of the time it’s due to a spun main/rod bearing.

Your input is valued.

Not bad…dont like the turbo size, too much lagg but good work…

holy fuck balls

holy fuck balls, vlad ftmfw!! can’t wait till radek tunes my car :slight_smile:

thats a neat number, how reliable would you say that set up is for everyday abuse ?

It will be pretty reliable,

car is setup for low and high boost on the boost controller. low boost is slighty lower.

during the tune knock was not present at all, so it will hold,

All of my tunes are 100% reliable or it doesn’t leave.

This turbo (T66 T3 AR 70 .48 Trim Oil Cooled) is not bad at all for sr20det’s, it’s very similar
to the Greddy td06-25g (t67) which was used on many D1 race cars and other competition
s-chassis in japan. It spools fairly fast for a big turbo …I’ll post some dyno charts tomorrow…

Fuck my fucking KA.

i think i know where im gonna send my motor when i get it:P…how much would you say that cost to get that power?

lets hope it lasts :smiley: badass though

Oh yeah dynograph plz here (not video0

radek tuned an sr for me on stock internals , at 18psi we made 401whp and beat the living fuck out of that car for 8 months, and its still holding up just fine , were going bigger turbo this season, if it help up to daily beatings and abuse for that long im sure its gonna be just fine

has the car been to the track at all ? put down and 1/4 mile times… or ran some good lap times etc ? hp is only a number but i know 300hp can feel like 500hp to people who have never driven a car with that kinda power - but to make that kinda power with a stock motor and swap it out easy when it blows is pretty convenient - rather than building a crazy motor -