Post Maintenance - Remarks

Martina - you owe me a beer for your sexy new name. Cheers sweetie.

x 14835603:D please bring it back!!!

Wow I didn’t realized many people used the homepage. I guess we could work on it.

I dunno what most of you have your SON homepage set to but I set mine to:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/search.php?do=getnew

This gets me the newest posts every time I go to SON. Better then going to any main page. :dunno:

Yea the portal was a hit amongst quite a bit I believe. I for one used it. Although I’m pretty familiar with most forums, (phpBB, VB, IPB…etc) I’ve always loved including the portals.

Implement!!!1!!

=]

Nice site, looks great!!

I heart SON, thanks roast

P.S how come noone informed me about this banner thing…I’ve made some for TNC and GTRC out of boredem. Sadly I don’t have any of my pictures on this computer but I will see what I can do.

yeah we really need picture rotation, as good as samson is, i hardly think an s14 zenki is the best choice out of all the cars available. i’m sorry i just don’t like s14 zenkis…

also when will we get classified edit back? new posts for every little update is stupid and annoying.

hey wheres chads picture man!!
that guy deserves to be up there, im disappointed … that guy showed me alot about 240’s and got me into them.

lol… OH well if he got YOU into them then shit… That’s reason enough isn’t it.

zenki = sex btw

looks awesome. good job

umm not sure if this is true but I believe he is talking about the memorial to chad aka clutch that was up before… If he is then I think you mis understood…

If he is talking about Clutch, you should feel like an asshole just so you know…

I really don’t want to sound heartless or anything but Chad passed on in early September (6th to be exact) and we memorialized him soon after in our banner; which was up there for some 4+ months.

As we begin a new year, with a fresh look, I thought it was in everyone’s best interest to get a new start to the new year, without any sad memories of the past and as such decided to remove it.

I hope everyone understands my intentions :hs:

no disrespect to you gonad, just pointing that out to polak240sx

yo why they keep calling you Martina, something we dont know??

Mike changed Martino’s name to Martina; Hilarity ensued between the two (and two alone).

Moving along…

I noticed the old homepage is gone. I actually like that page…namely, I like the “new post” link where, when clicked, it would show you the newest posts since your last visit.

Any possbility of putting it back in?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=370271#post370271

Yeah, the original home page truly was the source of my previously unexplained addiction to SON. It was like watching tv, no thinking or searching involved, just watching. Call me a creep, but I liked it.

Thanks, I did see that. My question sholuld have been more direct; will there be anything to replace the homepage or ‘get new posts’ feature?