Old Son vs. New Son.

simple… which do you prefer…
i just want to see others opinions here…

im with old son.

im with old new is nice but i grew accustom to the old look and style

Old

Hmmm, more features, more content, I don’t have to login for multiple forums.

Definitely new SON.

old, the colour of the text bugs my eyes

lol… colours can be changed.

poll is fine, but i we’re not reversing the last 4 days of our lives… sorry

New Son. I never posted on old son.

Four days… Try 3 months for me!!

I personally feel that the old layout on son and the other boards was old and outdated. It needed an overhaul. We can easily change certain stlye aspects and images, but the general layout is sticking.

Its very busy and hard to use. But I’m sure its going to be worth getting used to.

remember you’re looking at an unfinished product… there are alot of little things we’ll be doing over the next little while to clean up the layout and create a firmer identity.

I bet you that most of you will get so accustomed to alot of the features in 4.0 that visiting VB 3.X forums will become a chore… i know i HATE usig forums on the VB 3.6X that are missing soo many options and features that it gets annoying.

Moreover, we’re on the cutting edge of VB 4.0 and Forum management right now but i guess that wouldnt necessarily be exciting for the users.

Im with the old, Just because I was used to the layout. Im sure this will grow on me though

Def going to take a while to get used to, but I’am sure it will be worth it soo many nice features.

The new son is neat but will take some getting used to. Why is my post count back to 0?

Seems like you might be the only one ^ since others look ok, unless your reading your feedback score lol. Also bing when are we promoted to sr. user lol ?

No im at 15 posts. Ive got like 3500 or something lol.

Bingzor can you look into this. No one takes noob’s seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

the network wide parts/wheels and tires trader is legit…

new son is fine im not gonna use a lot of the features and could care less about advancing to vb4 or whatever… but im not gonna complain either…

there should be a who cares option on this poll…

loved old son, will love new son!!! just got to get use to it and hopefully this will bring more traffic

new son FTW, look how much sleeker and prettier it is.
its like a 91 over a pignose.

New, you have to be able to adapt to the future kids, a good tech accepts change and difference.

It will take a bit to get used to, but Im sure we’ll all come to love the new site…cause lets face it its still Son240sx.ca But I do like the old layout better! I’m sure there will be small improvements as we go! Good job guys!

Cheers,
-nate