Attention SONlings

Please leave the being assholes bit to the mods, admin and old school members ('02 and earlier) :thefinger:

You guys suck at it, and people are getting pissed off. Everyone will think this board is as elitist as NEO (which is all old asshole members anyways, so theyre allowed). So be nice and don’t flame so much, or I’ll have your ass banned. :twisted:

Thank you, that is all.

I joined in mid 02. I can still be an ass right? :lol:
Andrew

AnDrEw
SON Member

:roll:

jk, not a noob asshole! Lots of respect for ALL son members on keeping up a great site. I didnt join until I saw the site in pasmag this year. Lots of helpful people and information here, props! :thumright:
*edit, found the thumbs up emo. :stuck_out_tongue:

such a great thread.

i love it.

and really whats with all the new guys talking shit like they are the king of it all.

I know people think im an asshole,elitist,punk,newb,high,mighty,fag,jerk, i think the list goes on. . i have pm’s to prove it !

whee

GT

AnDrEw
SON Member

jk, not a noob asshole! Lots of respect for ALL son members on keeping up a great site. I didnt join until I saw the site in pasmag this year. Lots of helpful people and information here, props! :thumright:
*edit, found the thumbs up emo. :p[/quote]

the boards reset in july of 2003.
Hense it says july 31st

and now I understand that your were joking :lol:

Who you callin new?

i have many slaves locked up on my dining room.
i refuse to feed them.

Who you callin new?[/quote]

you arent new. therefor you are not grouped in there.

thats ok tho. have a cookie and feel better

GT

yes! ive been getting quite the anger reading some recent threads. Grrrrr.

and Greg, what did i tell you about giving away my cookies? [-X

i tossed your cookies into your jar

w00t, i beat you all, i’ve been on since the yahoo days! :stuck_out_tongue: (what’s that like '99?)

edit: Crap, it wasn’t 99 it was April 2002 I opened my membership on the yahoo groups…

i dont know when i joined so im posting to look at the date on the side lol

I’m also doing that, although I know I’m a n00b.

i don’t understand how someone gains the right to be an elitest prick simply because they’ve been here a long time.

if the new guys are assholes, they get banned.

why don’t the same rules apply to the old guys?

threatening the members is a real swell idea too.

now im wondering?

I paid to be here
does thatcount for anything?

june 20th eh?
damn

im new… but until i get my sticker and “membership card” i think my $20 means i get to say whatever the hell i want on here. if not i’ll take the $20 back :wink:

Because they have been a part of the club for a long time. That means giving and taking. They know how things work.

Mods can because they have been given the privilege to run the boards. If they abuse it, that’s another issue alltogether, and not what I meant this thread to be about.

Besides, if you all cower in fear before us, you will become brothers united against the powers that be… then you can overthrow us. But you’ll never accomplish that by trying to be like us. :thefinger:

You chose to help out the club and support it, you don’t get to run it the way you want (individually) because you paid. Membership fees are in support of the way things already are.

But you get much more credit than a newbie leetch who hasn’t paid anything. So you have more leeway to do whatever.

But no, you can’t flame until you prove yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

what the hell is this thread about???

some guys have been on the board forever and just never contribute anything.