Post your 350Z Videos :)

yes, i’m sure there a general video section in this forum but i don’t care, we can have our own 350z videos thread, and no it doesn’t have to be illegal crap, just anything fun :slight_smile:

here’s my teaser vid … :wink:

there you go xuperxero, my effort to re-invigorate this section :slight_smile:

GG who’s turbo 350 is that? this is in toronto right?

who’s gg? but if you’re referring to me, that would be my twin-turbo 350z :slight_smile: why would i post someone elses? this is a thread for user vids, not random 350z vids, and yes that would be in toronto.

If that’s in Toronto… I’ll be damned… I didn’t even know that anyone had a APS TT setup locally. DAMN! I wanna ride shotgun now.

Great contribution goneinsixtyseconds!! :R

Nice action. you most come to the meets i have to see this

GG = Good Game or Good God but i ment Good Game :R

haha, thought gg was short for my nickname which then would lead me to wonder how you came up with that. well, if it’s still good weather next week, there’s a son240 meet on the 25th i may hit if it doesn’t snow, but from the forecast, i think it’s time to put her away after she gets tuned.

as for why people don’t know about my setup, it’s simple … i stay VERY VERY low key, i barely hit meets and my z has no cosmetic mods, so it looks like a regular track pack … well, until the unsuspecting other driver sees me blow by :wink:

yeah and hears that sound that makes almost every guy cream themselfs…

What son240 meet? It’s a TNC meet isn’t it? It’s just the boys from son240 got invited… haha.

BTW goneinsixtyseconds, I’m still wondering what your secret mods are… So hush-hush…

hush hush always leads to pleasant surprises … at least from my side :wink:

btw … WHERE ARE THE USER VIDS PEOPLE?! this is a 350z vids thread dammit … here’s another one to get you guys going … c’mon! :slight_smile:

Wait wait wait… wtf. Is that actually YOUR car?

YOUR THE ONE WITH APS TT??? :eek: :eek:

you smoking crack or something? that’s the whole point of this thread :slight_smile: so we can post vids of our cars no?

don’t worry goneinsixtyseconds, david is smoking crack. i guess he can’t read properly since he’s always POST WHORING. it gets to the eyes ya know :wink:

very nice ride tho, sounds sweet. come to the November 25th meet of TNC. will be lots of cars and i would love to see your ride!

cries

But come to the meet!!! I wanna sit shotgun!! How much whp and wtq are you estimating or did you dyno yet?

it’s currently sitting somewhere waiting to be tuned, we’re having some technical difficulties and unfortunately when that happens, it creates delays since APS is in australia and there’s the time difference. but from what i’ve seen with other APS TT 350z’s with the exact same setup, they dyno’d at 430 hp, 380ish torque to the wheels.

hmm… that’s actually kinda low for TT. I was expecting something closer to 500 or over. Tq is a bit low as well…

I rode Phaneom’s 403whp S/C Z last time. As I was getting pushed back into the seat, somewhere down the line, I wanted more than 400hp… a LOT more…

well, aps makes an extreme kit which apparently pushes out 800+ hp. problem is, you’ll be spending the money of another z in rebuilding the engine, and other necessary mods to hold that power. i personally will be happy with the rated 430/380 that the regular aps kit is rated to give. we’ll be tuning on tuesday, so i should have dyno results by then.

dudes any new vidz???

yeah, see the other thread :wink:

wootness… did you go to this lil gathering?

He did, and his car is making me jonse! for boost!

hahah