Project Car..

apparently not… btw… why didnt you stop and say hi last time you were at mighty?

theres a corolla hatch for sale on SD craigs list, was like an 85 or something, i think it was between like 3 and 5k

Look at how tall you are and the Fox-Body is the winner hands down once you toss in the huge aftermarket, and siqqqqq V-8 Hotness.

Suggestion if your going to mod a car in Cali have fun :slight_smile:

:clap:

If you are making all that cash in Cali like you said you were, why the small budget ? I call BS, you are living here in Buffalo still…right ? Be honest now…

Just buy my car …

just added some Tokico’a and Sportlines all around and some 17"wheels

If you are making a dedicated track car then you would be stupid to not build it to fit inside a sanctioning bodies guidelines. Personally I would build a spec e30 or miata.

The first thing is if you are going to ask for advice are you going ot take it?

For your prce range i would get a:
Formula V: http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/formulavee.htm

Forumula 500: can’t find one at the moment

But chances are you don’t want to get that balanced; production based cars:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/scca_Other-Vehicles-Trailers_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR40QQsacatZ6038QQsamcmZ6038
this one needs work…
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-Datsun-260z-SCCA-class-race-car_W0QQitemZ270155627873QQihZ017QQcategoryZ6187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

now this one sticks out…

You could buy my car for $2700, but I haven’t made an official post since I haven’t finished painting the cage (but that is FWD).

I’ve already said all this stuff before…

Buying pre-built cars:

“showroom” seems to be down right now…

If you want to build from ground up get either a E30 or Miata and just cut and paste all of their SPEC series set-ups, let someone else do the work of sorting.

dude u can’t turn a wrench to save your life and u want to build a project car? have you even been to a track day or autox? just give up on cars man, ur not good at it… this post is just laughable… why don’t u just keep trying to get laid making myspace layouts or something at least you can finish those

what ever happen the the z06, or the Ferrari, or the other thousand cars your talked about.

zing

LOL

new treak v 2.0

Not really…Treak has a z06…

I see him driving it all the time…

right… i am still in Buffalo :bloated:

like you are one to talk, how about that 500+whp hideous Tiburon that YOU built, that only put down 350 wheel after dumping all that money on a POS. I admit I am no mechanic , I can only do minor shit. But did i say i was going to build the whole car my self? no… for the major shit i would probably take it to some shop around here.

as far as the trying to get laid doing the myspace profiles, dude you have use that far to much. try to think of something new while i laugh my self to the bank.

So honestly take your pre-moded bought automatic m3 and drive off a cliff and get off my nuts. Every thread i start you have to come in and jump the bandwagon… So don’t know wtf your problem is?? Did i fuck your gf or something??

Those will be considered after i pay my Lexus off. A project car is something i can do now and have some fun with.

man, i think i was more wiped by christina ricci’s awesome, rockin’ boobs & her AE86 in buffalo '66 last night than anything about the flick

prove to us your not in buffalo anymore

we want penny pics…
paycheck stub to prove your making baller money

i have yet to see pics or anything from cali.

thank you for the very informative post… E30’s seem to be the idea of choice. I would love to do a Miata but i would just look silly driving one of those.

if you like crhistina ricci’s awesome boobies you need to rent black snake moan. lotsa good stuff there.